Closed Thread
Page 64 of 301 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Interesting article in The Daily Pilot (a section of the LA Times) on how business is booming in the Malls the "RHOC" are shopping in. I had to look twice at Jeana, I did not think that was her. She looks like she has lost weight and looks awesome!!!!

Show booms business
    "Real Housewives of Orange County" cast member Jeana Keough shops for a new dress.
    By Brianna Bailey

Customers at Intermix, a trendy fashion boutique at South Coast Plaza, have been buzzing about the ’80s-inspired Herve Leger dresses since two cast members from “The Real Housewives of Orange County” visited the store in a recent episode and scooped up a couple of the garments for about $1,200 apiece.

“That curiosity has them come in and they decide they really do like the store,” said Intermix manager Brandy Billings.

Billings helped “Housewives” cast members Gretchen Rossi, an attractive young woman who is engaged to a wealthy man twice her age, and Lynne Curtin, an athletic but aging housewife who dreads growing old, comb through the store’s designer duds in a recent episode.

Here is the link to the rest of the article.
    Daily Pilot - Serving Newport Beach & Costa Mesa, California

FORT Fogey

Jeana does look good in that picture. It's funny to see this article. I was at South Coast Plaza just last Wednesday around 1pm and the place was busy. I did not go to the store mentioned but the stores I did go to were busy. It's good to see people shopping in this economy.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3314138;
    Jeana does look good in that picture. It's funny to see this article. I was at South Coast Plaza just last Wednesday around 1pm and the place was busy. I did not go to the store mentioned but the stores I did go to were busy. It's good to see people shopping in this economy.
    I was there on Sunday. It was PACKED. We ate lunch at Lawry's and had to wait to get a table. I totally agree it was good to see people out shopping. I walked by Intermix. It is small...but allot of ladies were in there shopping. I do not have a budget for $1200.00 dresses so I just peeked in the door.

I'm a little confused about that article in the LA Times. It seems that these shows are taped so far in advance and then shown quite a while later. If I remember correctly, Jeff died in September almost 6 months ago and yet he still appears to be "alive" based on the skewed taping. I am surprised that So. Coast Plaza is still "jumping". The high end malls / shopping centers / stores on the Westside ( BH, BW and the like ) are all dead.

FORT Fan

Ryan is so creepy. Flirting with his second cousin like that was completely inappropriate (on both their parts).

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3315509;
    Ryan is so creepy. Flirting with his second cousin like that was completely inappropriate (on both their parts).
    He was smitten once she asked him to find the mouse in her pocket.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3315519;
    That whole situation was so freaking weird and uncomfortable.

But yay for Jeana and her first date in a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3315533;

But yay for Jeana and her first date in a long time!
    I agree and Colton was sweet helping her pick out a dress and not having a problem with her dating.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3315519;
    That was seriously disgusting and disturbing!

I had to laugh when Grandma ruined Lynns girls party night. And the fact that Lynn and hubby didn't think the cigarettes were their daughters (forget her name). They are in some serious denial!

It was nice to see Tamra with her dad and being more real and down to earth.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I was happy Jeana got to go on a date. Lynn and her husband are so in denial about her daughter Alexa smoking cigarettes, talk about clueless! Ryan and the second cousin were so disgusting. I blame her more than him, she should have been more mature because she's older. Either that or she was just being that way because of the camera's.

Closed Thread