Closed Thread
Page 61 of 301 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I also think Tamera is jealous of Gretchen...I dont like the flowy blouses they wear with the big bedazzaler thingy between the boobs either.
    Is anyone impressed with Lynn's cuff's? I think some of them are ugly and would never pay that much money! They looked cheaply made.
    Jeanna looks so sad I hope she finds someone that loves her and treats her well, her son's are mean to her.I Love Jeff & his kids with Gretchen.
    Tamera is very fake
    JMO

FORT Fogey

Nah, I don't think Tamara is jealous of gretchen. I mean really, Tamara had WAY more at the age of 30 then gretchen has at the same age.
    I think Jeff kids are a HOOT and gretchen is so totally clueless to what they are doing and saying right in front of her!!

Oh and a few episodes ago Tamera said Gretchen was jealous of her and friends boobs at Tamera's pool party....I dont think so since Gretchens natural's look way better than Tamera's fake's *LOL*
    Last edited by LucaBellaBlue; 02-06-2009 at 10:56 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Jeanna needs to set her sons straight before she's able to find someone who is going to be the man of her dreams. I just don't think that you can ignore the past before you can move on to a successful future. We can't just pretend that the past just doesn't exist. And it takes a serious backbone to deal with what you've been letting slide for so many years. I think she would feel better about herself and be able to, succesfully, handle her future. Otherwise, I think she's just in for more of the same.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

why does Vicki & Tamera care that Gretchen likes dirty martini's too??? So what! Is Vicki the only one allowed to like them? Guess what Vicki...They're my favorite too

Im watching the Vegas show now and I really dont think these women even like each other... Well Gretchen seems like she can fit in anywhere but the others are soooo two-faced.

[QUOTE=PugMum;3308389;]Nah, I don't think Tamara is jealous of gretchen. I mean really, Tamara had WAY more at the age of 30 then gretchen has at the same age.

---------------------------------------
    Really? How long has she been married to Simon? Did she ever say what Ryan's dad did for a living? She is clearly jealous of her, In all her one on one's she makes a catty remark about her, Getting her naked wasted so she would look foolish , sicing Ryan on her at the dinner party so Jeff would see it....She's evil, jealous and wishes she was as hot as Gretchen...She is very insucure always saying "Im the hottest housewive" Next week she begs her dad to say he loves her.... I cant stand her.

one last thing before i go....
    Bravo needs to give Gretchen and Jo their own show next season

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LucaBellaBlue;3308474;
    one last thing before i go....
    Bravo needs to give Gretchen and Jo their own show next season
    You've got to be kidding.

FORT Fogey

When Tamara was gretchens age she was married to her HOT husband Simon. What does gretchen have at the age of 30? A divorce and two dogs.

Closed Thread