Closed Thread
Page 6 of 301 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 3005

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

  1. #51
    Coffee Milk Addict MissNomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    'A' is for Apple Pie!
    Posts
    212

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by candor;3263099;
    Mr. Keller, can I get some ketchup for these quail eggs?
    I'm sure that ketchup is considered a vegetable in accord to their finely tuned palates!

  2. #52
    FORT Fogey Margaritaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    I would love to see Kathy Griffin host the reunion special. THAT would be must-see TV!

  3. #53
    Coffee Milk Addict MissNomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    'A' is for Apple Pie!
    Posts
    212

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3263290;
    I would love to see Kathy Griffin host the reunion special. THAT would be must-see TV!
    Kathy Griffin with these women on the same stage?! Kathy would surely drop the A word, B word, C word, D word....she's concoct an E word and finish it up with a few F bombs! Great Balls of Fire! That would be a spectacular reunion show instead of boring Andy Cohen! Can you imagine Kathy's critique of their bargain basement plastic surgery and lack of parenting skills? That would be worth the watch!

  4. #54
    FORT Fogey Margaritaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;3263298;
    Kathy Griffin with these women on the same stage?! Kathy would surely drop the A word, B word, C word, D word....she's concoct an E word and finish it up with a few F bombs! Great Balls of Fire! That would be a spectacular reunion show instead of boring Andy Cohen! Can you imagine Kathy's critique of their bargain basement plastic surgery and lack of parenting skills? That would be worth the watch!
    Sounds perfect for a Pay-per-view event!! How about it, Bravo?

  5. #55
    FORT Fogey luvsginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    2,157

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    I would pay to see that! YOu're right missnomer, Andy Cohen is soooooo boring!!!

  6. #56
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,522

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    To me, he's just so afraid to "go there" with the tougher, harder questions viewers want to know. He never made Simon answer the question "Why are you HERE?!? This is for the housewives, so why are you here???"

    Can't wait for the reunion show either, I just hope he gets the deeper answers to the betrayals, etc. that make up this season.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  7. #57
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    92

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    I hate to sound snarky...but that Lynn is just awful...what were they thinking? I am shoked she thinks she looks good. Her skin looks like leather, her clothes...regardless of price, look at best like a high price hooker, and that oldest daughter...honestly...she leaves me speechless...

  8. #58
    FORT Fogey luvsginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    2,157

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by aqlovesdr;3264077;
    I hate to sound snarky...but that Lynn is just awful...what were they thinking? I am shoked she thinks she looks good. Her skin looks like leather, her clothes...regardless of price, look at best like a high price hooker, and that oldest daughter...honestly...she leaves me speechless...
    You're not speaking snarky, you're speaking "the truth". My daughter home from college watched a little with me today and she commented on how they all look the same!!! And that Lynne is scary looking!!! The fake boobs are a joke! She would look much better being "all natural", no makeup, no boobs in jeans (not designer) and a white t-shirt! That shot of her on the surfboard is the best of all of them put together. A natural woman. Too bad she is so caught up in the OC lifestyle.

  9. #59
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,142

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Saw this show for the first time. What is with these women? Do they not see themselves in the mirror? And why would you get your daughter a BMW for her 18th birthday? Have to admit watching a show like this always makes me feel better about things.

  10. #60
    FORT Fogey New Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Back in the Big Apple!! Yeah!!
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by aqlovesdr;3264077;
    I hate to sound snarky...but that Lynn is just awful...what were they thinking? I am shoked she thinks she looks good. Her skin looks like leather, her clothes...regardless of price, look at best like a high price hooker, and that oldest daughter...honestly...she leaves me speechless...
    Totally agree she looks like a hooker, but hardly a high-priced one. She's bargain-basement at the most.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.