Closed Thread
Page 59 of 301 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Lynne bugs me. I want to throw shoes at the TV whenever she's on. She's stupid, phony and clueless. Does she really think people can't figure out that she's way on the other side of 40, at least? Cuz if she isn't, I've got a news flash for her: her skin (face, neck, hands, arms, chest) says way over 40. Her face looks like it's gonna crack every time she has to make a facial expression, which may explain why she sits there and doesn't make facial expressions.

Her daughter is her own Frankenstein creation. Any parent with proper priorities wouldn't have bought a car - let alone a BMW - for a kid who doesn't drive, screws up in school, has no direction or ambition, AND drinks. Here's a thought, Lynne (a thought, btw, is something a person with a brain concocts to interface with the world): perhaps if you didn't buy the spoiled, fugly kid a car in the first place and told her WHY she couldn't get a car, she'd have an incentive to straighten out.

Sheesh - this woman bugs me. I think Jeana meant to be dryly funny when she said Lynne was boring, but boring is about the nicest thing anyone could say about this woman.

Clearly Bravo's got to scrape the bottom of the barrel at this point to get people to do this show.

FORT Fogey

I'm not so sure that Lynn's daughter is not in school. She said that she graduated in 2007 and "tried college". She then with her little smart arse smirk said that "it wasn't for me". She then implied that she wasn't doing anything ALL YEAR. Well this was filmed from around July and Aug. So technically she wouldn't have been "in" school. I think that maybe she was just being a a "mean girl" to Jeana.

It just BUGS that lynn would allow her to be a lazy BUM. Does Lynn NOT realize that it is the daughters that will be in charge of her, or more importantly MY, social security?

I tell my son all the time, "When you buy your home ask yourself 'How close your bedroom do you want your mothers bedroom'?" Then I tell him to get good grades in college so I can have my own wing of the house.

WOW!!! What did I miss????!!!! All the comments are so good, I don't have to watch! I'm at the Dead Sea, and there is Bravo here, but what I thought all of you would find interesting is that Bravo doesn't carry the show here. There is Tim Gunn and Top Chef and Actor's Workshop, but no Housewives. It's incredible. I thought I would be able to see the show and there was a movie instead. I and laughing at the comments Jeana made to the younger guys. Hilarious! More details on the facelift, PLEASE!!! Greed that Lynn's daughter could be in school, but her comment made her sound really stupid. I wonder how all theses OC kids would feel if they had mandatory military service.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3304681;
    It just BUGS that lynn would allow her to be a lazy BUM. Does Lynn NOT realize that it is the daughters that will be in charge of her, or more importantly MY, social security?
    I wonder if they just leased the BMW so they could give it to her during the show ..?? Aren't they just renting that house while they are on the show? IF not, then they need to hire a decorator...that house is a blank canvas. Lynn seems very shallow to me..instead of worrying about her daughter going out in public with a dress up to the tops of her legs, she loaned the daughter the dress!!!!! Lynn really needs parenting classes the most...

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3306098;
    Aren't they just renting that house while they are on the show?
    They've got to be; on the last episode Lynne (or maybe it was her idiot daughter) said they'd only been in that place for two months.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3306141;
    They've got to be; on the last episode Lynne (or maybe it was her idiot daughter) said they'd only been in that place for two months.
    The daughter said they had been there for two months and then it came out that Lynn did not know if they had A/C or not.

Jeanna, she let her mean side out this episode. I can't imagine how she didn't go home (or see her own family) for 5 years. I agree, she did seem very uncomfortable. She didn't remember things her sister brought up about their youth - even if she was 9 years older. I'm 9 years older than my sister and we have TONS of common memories. I don't care for her behavior toward Lynne; you'd think in her line of work she'd be exposed to many different types of people and learn to deal with them. I'm trying to figure out what she got outta being so mean.

Vicki, delusional. Nuff said.

Gretchen: I still think there's a backstory to this whole thing. I don't believe the kids are so cozy with her, I think they fly in to be with Daddy and just tolerate her until she leaves for her breaks.

Lynne: totally oblivious parent. Can't stand that side of her, but I do like the way she deals with the mean girl set. I just wish she'd WEAR SOME CLOTHES! No one wants to see that, at least not me. ( < --- This comment also applies to Vicki, Tamra and Jeanna)

Tamra: enough.

Brianna: love the way she deals with mom, wears what she wants and am glad to see she did learn the value of a dollar.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I loved it when Brianna said, "I make the big bucks now." This young lady seems very grounded.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am watching a rerun of Laurie's wedding episode, has anyone ever noticed how much she blinks her eyes? There are so many more things I want to say but I am not to keep this thread going....

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3306455;
    I am watching a rerun of Laurie's wedding episode, has anyone ever noticed how much she blinks her eyes? There are so many more things I want to say but I am not to keep this thread going....
    That can be a sign for the need of vision therapy.

Closed Thread