Closed Thread
Page 58 of 301 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I liked that Lynne's mother tried to caution Lynne on being a proper parent and not an enabler. Seeing Jeana with her family in WI and the comment about....well, I don't see them, but I send money....shows how she equates caring for people with money. It's not exactly fair to tell an almost totally blind, elderly man that he should visit her. Too much of a hardship.
    I wondered if Tamra looked at her mom last night and thought....I'm going to need that in 16 years if I want to stay the hottest housewife.
    It looks like poor Jeff is getting toward the end. I wonder if they'll have a memorial episode for him. Very sad to watch him.

I just found this site and noticed several mentions that Jeff had died=does anyone know if this is true or have more info? Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by seabear;3304176;
    Someone who does not eat red meat or poultry but does eat fish is a pescetarian. Of course, that term isn't exactly mainstream so many pescetarians say they are vegetarians. I'm a vegetarian and I get asked all of the time why I don't eat fish. Anyway, it's not a big deal. Just a tiny pet peeve of mine. Although it was really annoying coming from Lynne, who already bothers me to no end.
    Totally understood.
    I figured that Lynne wasn't one of your faves. While I find her scattered and youth obsessed, she doesn't come across as mean spirited, though. So, I really like that about her. She just seems like a live and let live person unlike some of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseio;3304218;
    I just found this site and noticed several mentions that Jeff had died=does anyone know if this is true or have more info? Thanks so much.
    Jeff died September 13, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseio;3304218;
    He died in September.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3303948;
    Jeana having one too many drinks tells Lynne "you are boring we just tolerate you"
    I've watched this show a long time and not much that goes on really surprises me, but that little exchange between Lynne and Jeana did. I know Jeana can be mean, but that was really cold. I don't think Lynne is so much boring as she is constantly in her own little world, where it's just groovy to not have a clue about air conditioning in your house, where your kids are, or sun damage to your skin. How she got into that little world is up for speculation.

I don't get that suprised, either, by the conversations these women have. Jeana was one who I did like prior to this episode. Seeing her with the family in WI, telling her father to get on a plane like Stevie Wonder, and telling Lynne she is boring, etc., certainly diminished her stature.

I was also dissapointed in how Jeana treated her family and her coldish remarks...were they taken out of context?? I wonder...but she is still the one I dislike the least.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Jeana's comment about Lynne being boring was mean but funny (and true).

Jeana seemed uncomfortable at home. And using baseball practice as an excuse for not going home for 5 years is ridiculous.

Gretchen has turned out to be a great addition to the show. I think she is really funny.

It was nice to see Vicki having dinner with her family and acting somewhat normal. But, I bet Breanna's weight gain does bother her.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If I were Lynne, I'd be embarrassed to be publicly presented as being so vapid.

Wonder if Jeana's dad has a Hoveround motorized scooter/chair?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Closed Thread