Closed Thread
Page 56 of 301 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I think if I were to go on this show, I'd want to have a short memory like most of these women.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

One thing that Vicki's interview really pointed out to me is how closed-minded she is. She's not open to new people, for sure, or new ideas, so it seems. I hate to see somebody stuck in that rut.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

In the beginning, Vicki was likeable...I thought. But she has grown into a shrew. I wonder if it is her home life or job..maybe even the attention she gets now because of this show. She just acts like she is miserable half the time. She throws Jeana under the bus any time she can. Vicki is not a true friend and I doubt she has any 'true friends'..she has her people, but that is probably just because of her notority...remember how the guys were running from her at the high school reunion???
    I think she is so unhappy that she is losing her looks and that might aide in her bad attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3300547;
    In the beginning, Vicki was likeable...I thought. But she has grown into a shrew. I wonder if it is her home life or job..maybe even the attention she gets now because of this show. She just acts like she is miserable half the time. She throws Jeana under the bus any time she can. Vicki is not a true friend and I doubt she has any 'true friends'..she has her people, but that is probably just because of her notority...remember how the guys were running from her at the high school reunion???
    I think she is so unhappy that she is losing her looks and that might aide in her bad attitude.

Sorry, I don't mean to be misspirited, but ....losing her looks? I don't find her at all attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by mickbee;3299449;
    Didn't Vicki say if one of her kids talked to her like Shane talked to Jeanna that she'd slap them? Does anybody remember when Vicki visited Michael at college and he was so rude to her she ended up in the bathroom crying?
    Yes, that was memorable. She made a fool of herself. Again. Her life in four words: she pooped her pants. And she's the only one who hasn't noticed.

The past few episodes have been pretty boring but the next episode looks good. I'm anxious to see who Jeana goes on a date with.

I was shocked to see Jeff this episode. He looks very sick and emaciated. It makes me sad for his kids.

Did Lynne say she was a vegetarian who eats shrimp? Sorry, Lynne, shrimp is meat. But I guess you wouldn't know that. You don't even know how to play blackjack! I knew Lynne wasn't the brightest bulb but jeez, she really showcased her stupidity this episode.

Am I the only one who could care less about Tamra and her mom's facelift? For that matter, I could really care less about Tamra. She's just mean and conniving. And when she's not being mean, she's just boring and obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by tfred;3293689;
    He has no respect for women, period. It scares me to hear all of you to say that when he talks that way to Jeana, she should slap him. With his temper, that could easily get her beat up or killed. That kid scares me. I'd take Lauries son, the doper before I'd want shane.
    Shane would go off on his mom just like his dad used to.
    The first time i saw shane i thought he was so cute...boy was i wrong! what a loser!

I have several friends who consider themselves vegetarians and they eat seafood, so I can understand Lynne's comment.

Who cares about Tammys mom and her face lift!?!? Tammy looks like she needs one. I really cant stand her .No Tammy you are not the "Hottest housewive"
    and your creepy husband simon needs to quit eyeing Grethen and Lynn's butts!
    :nono
    Last edited by Marleybone; 02-04-2009 at 11:13 AM.

Oh no miss perfect vicki's daughter is getting fat! how shameful for miss Vicki

Closed Thread