Closed Thread
Page 55 of 301 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Oh and Jeana did say that Shane did not want the camera's there to film his game. He said that it is a team sport and he did not want to take away from the rest of the team by having all of the focus on him.
    I do not take what she said as excusing his attitude that we saw on TV. But having an athlete that age I understand what she is saying about how he acted.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3295878;
    I love how in the previews for next week's show, Gretchen and Lynn get their freak on out on the dance floor and Tamra, of course, judges them unfavorably. Um, Tamra, wasn't it YOU who danced like that last year? How quickly she forgets!
    With the editing on this show, you might see Tamara laughing at herself after she made that comment. They usually show part of a sentence to get us back next week to see the fireworks!!! Of course, Tamara may have said it just that way and meant it..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3297079;
    Oh and Jeana did say that Shane did not want the camera's there to film his game. He said that it is a team sport and he did not want to take away from the rest of the team by having all of the focus on him.
    I do not take what she said as excusing his attitude that we saw on TV. But having an athlete that age I understand what she is saying about how he acted.
    He should have had more respect for his team and the fans that were on the field (especially all those kids wanting a signed ball) than to throw a fit and storm off. I can't imagine the Cougars being too impressed with him.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3297578;
    I can't imagine the Cougars being too impressed with him.
    I wouldn't be surprised if everyone on the team thought he was a jerk...even before watching this episode. The kid is a douchebag.
    Last edited by channel5lady; 01-31-2009 at 09:34 AM. Reason: spelling

FORT Fanatic

Shane has always struck me as a real jerk - and his behavior towards his mother was inexcusable. He set a terrible example to young athletes.

He needs to be taken down a notch - or maybe 20 notches.

I just read all the comments from the last episode. No one mentions how Vicki goes on and on about how Jeanna allows premarital sex in her house but Vicki does not. Wasn't Michael's girlfriend living at their house during the summer? Sure, they may have had separate bedrooms but is she that stupid? Vicki says "I don't want to say I am a prude...but...." This is right after they show the clip of her sitting on some guys lap and saying how her boobies wanted to come out and play. EWWW!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3299214;
    I just read all the comments from the last episode. No one mentions how Vicki goes on and on about how Jeanna allows premarital sex in her house but Vicki does not. Wasn't Michael's girlfriend living at their house during the summer? Sure, they may have had separate bedrooms but is she that stupid? Vicki says "I don't want to say I am a prude...but...." This is right after they show the clip of her sitting on some guys lap and saying how her boobies wanted to come out and play. EWWW!
    I just finally got to watch this episode and you're absolutely right, however this is so typical of Vicki...she condemns most those behaviors and actions that she herself is most guilty of! What is that old saying, "when I point my finger at you I have three fingers pointing right back at me"....

FORT Fogey

Vicki said that the "my girls want to come out and play" guy was the husband of one of her longtime girlfriends she was having the drink with.
    He and some other friends were sitting at the bar watching the filming while Jeana, Vicki and Vicki's really good friends were having their drinks. Then the wife of the "my girls want to come out and play" guy said to Vicki "GO over to Jim and do something to embarrass him and to get him on TV." She said that it wasn't a stranger that she has known him and 35 years. Okay, I'll buy it.

I can see Vicki not allowing her son to sleep with his girlfriend in her home. But I don't see how she justifies the two of them staying there, alone?
    My guess is that he tells mommy what she wants to hear and she chooses to believe it. Not the first or the last SOUTH County parent to be like that.

Jeana probably figures that if her kids are going to sleep around they might as well do it in her house vs. them spending a couple of hundred dollars of HER money to pay for a hotel room. Once again, MANY parents in SOUTH OC are that way.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3299258;
    Vicki said that the "my girls want to come out and play" guy was the husband of one of her longtime girlfriends she was having the drink with.
    He and some other friends were sitting at the bar watching the filming while Jeana, Vicki and Vicki's really good friends were having their drinks. Then the wife of the "my girls want to come out and play" guy said to Vicki "GO over to Jim and do something to embarrass him and to get him on TV." She said that it wasn't a stranger that she has known him and 35 years. Okay, I'll buy it.

I can see Vicki not allowing her son to sleep with his girlfriend in her home. But I don't see how she justifies the two of them staying there, alone?
    My guess is that he tells mommy what she wants to hear and she chooses to believe it. Not the first or the last SOUTH County parent to be like that.

Jeana probably figures that if her kids are going to sleep around they might as well do it in her house vs. them spending a couple of hundred dollars of HER money to pay for a hotel room. Once again, MANY parents in SOUTH OC are that way.
    And, there are many parents in OC and elsewhere who believe the kids should just abstain and all will be OK. And, we all know what happens then.....

Didn't Vicki say if one of her kids talked to her like Shane talked to Jeanna that she'd slap them? Does anybody remember when Vicki visited Michael at college and he was so rude to her she ended up in the bathroom crying?
    "The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Closed Thread