Closed Thread
Page 51 of 301 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3292860;

And Shane needs to be mad at the people who have him running around a baseball field in a Don Ho-looking uniform.
    I agree 100%. Seriously...what the heck were they doing in those shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3292544;
    I remember that he was no where near like this in season 1. In fact, he was tame.
    But, come season 2, he had a stud in his ear and actually thought that he was famous(aka going Hollywood, at least in his mind, i guess).
    I think Colton changed even more than Shane. Shane was always self-centered and bullyish, but he focused his abuse more on his siblings. Fast forward to now, and formerly quiet, sensitive Colton is now a carbon copy of his pig-headed brother, teaming up with him against poor Mom.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3292567;
    There are always huge plates of food in front of them & they constantly have a drink in their hands.
    I'm beginning those platter plates are a California-restaurant thing. I've noticed the same ridiculous portions in "The Hills."
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yes, it is like that here in Cali. My family owns a restaurant and the plates (and portions) are huge.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

It's sad to see the results of Jenna's abusive relationship.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;3293386;
    It's sad to see the results of Jenna's abusive relationship.
    But Jeana could have gotten out long ago!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There comes a point when you've got to decide if you are a victim or a volunteer. Unfortunately, I think Jeanna actually thought that she was a victim, but she was actually a volunteer, whether she knew it or not.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3293048;
    I think Colton changed even more than Shane. Shane was always self-centered and bullyish, but he focused his abuse more on his siblings. Fast forward to now, and formerly quiet, sensitive Colton is now a carbon copy of his pig-headed brother, teaming up with him against poor Mom.
    I remember Shane once saying, "I'm not a sex person". And i thought awwww, he seriously look innocent to me. Then Ho Jo started coming along, hanging out with him.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3293616;
    There comes a point when you've got to decide if you are a victim or a volunteer. Unfortunately, I think Jeanna actually thought that she was a victim, but she was actually a volunteer, whether she knew it or not.
    I mean if she doesn't have a rich husband, then what is she going to do? Her whole career has been as an ex-playboy bunny. None of them seem to bright, though

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3292514;
    Well said on all counts. I don't think that Shane is a guy who has a tremendous amount of respect for women. He certainly didn't learn that from his dad, and it doesn't appear that Jeanna demanded it of him. So he fits the old rule that if a girl wants to know how a man would treat her as his wife, look at the way he treats his mother. His girlfriend has ample opportunity to see that. For many young women, that matters. For some, it does not. We all know there are women out there who'd rather have the money and excitement of a certain kind of relationship than the respect and love that most people put a higher value on. (look at Kim on RHoAtlanta or any of the NBA wives who willingly look the othe way at their husbands cheating on them non-stop for illustrations of that!) So if his girlfriend is looking for love and respect, she should probably look again. If she's looking for a guy whose going to make the majors, and provide her with the exciting life of being with a pro-athlete, then she's got reason to hold out and see if it pans out.
    He has no respect for women, period. It scares me to hear all of you to say that when he talks that way to Jeana, she should slap him. With his temper, that could easily get her beat up or killed. That kid scares me. I'd take Lauries son, the doper before I'd want shane.

Closed Thread