Closed Thread
Page 5 of 301 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I read somewhere that Lynne is 52. She is definatley not growing old gracefully! She is making a fool out of herself wearing teenager clothes and trying to be her daughters friend instead of their Mom. All she is doing is spoiling her girls. What 18 year old who doesn't even have a drivers license 'deserves' a BMW? Give me a break! Then she let the younger one wear that hooker dress to the party. Why doesn't the Dad step in and say anything? Guess he's as clueless as she is. Lynne should stop obsessing about her age and take a parenting class with her husband.
    Now Vicki. I really think she is going thru menopause, all the symptoms are there, manic behavior, crying, adult acne. And she is on Accu-tane. I work in a pharmacy, there are bad side affects from taking that medication and she is drinking alcohol with it which is not good. So I think that's why she acts the way she does sometimes.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

The only one i kind of like is Tamra. Though her son is a loser.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

That tattoo on the inside of his lip was pretty bizarre! But she did over-react imo. Maybe because she had been drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3263050;
    That tattoo on the inside of his lip was pretty bizarre! But she did over-react imo. Maybe because she had been drinking.
    And he had been drinking . . . . so it looked like he was trying to shock her. Too much laughter going on for this to be the " lil' nugget miscarriage ". There was clearly a story, but it didn't seem to be a sad one at the point.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

And yet Tamra managed to make the tattoo all about her not once, but twice!! Hmmm... How does that happen? Dysfunctional.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3262719;
    Would she and Tamra have it with their Olive Garden take-out? I couldn't believe them at the restaurant in Napa. I actually felt sorry for them wasting such an experience. I wonder if they were taken there on purpose, to make them look totally clueless. After all, they only seem to eat in strip mall restaurants.
    ITA!!! What a wasted experience!! Their idea of fine dining is Bucca de beppo! I hope Bravo picked up the tab for that meal.....I bet the check was a grand or more. What is worse for me is the wasted effort by the chef, at least they didn't try and get a table at the French Laundry!
    I felt that Tamra's over-sexuality is going to be somewhat of an embarrassment for her school age children. The kids attend grammar school and don't think they won't be teased soon enough if not already. She needs to knock it off for the sake of her young children. And who was watching them while she and Simon were getting plastered in Lake Havasu?

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3263095;
    What is worse for me is the wasted effort by the chef, at least they didn't try and get a table at the French Laundry!
    Mr. Keller, can I get some ketchup for these quail eggs?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I CANNOT imagine them at the French Laundry. Something tells me that they would show up with their dirty clothes and ask where to pick up the claim check.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3263095;
    ITA!!! What a wasted experience!! Their idea of fine dining is Bucca di beppo! I hope Bravo picked up the tab for that meal.....I bet the check was a grand or more. What is worse for me is the wasted effort by the chef, at least they didn't try and get a table at the French Laundry!
    I felt that Tamra's over-sexuality is going to be somewhat of an embarrassment for her school age children. The kids attend grammar school and don't think they won't be teased soon enough if not already. She needs to knock it off for the sake of her young children. And who was watching them while she and Simon were getting plastered in Lake Havasu?
    I'd sure like to drink my way around the French Laundry's wine cellar! I think their family dynamic looks strange--the way they seemingly relate to Ryan as an only child and then to the grouping of the younger children. It seems like they are running two separate families in the same household. Who was watching whom? The kids were watching their parents get plastered! Between what they've absorbed from watching Ryan and what they've absorbed from watching their foolish parents, it's going to make one hell of an adolescent stretch in that household! Ryan will look like a monk compared to those other kids!
    Last edited by MissNomer; 01-03-2009 at 10:02 PM. Reason: ETA: Little pitchers have big ears!

You got that right Miss Nomer!!! Ryan will look like a saint compared to the others. I know they have three children, two girls and a boy...can you imagine a Tamra mini-me? You think Raquel is bad, watch out!!!
    Also, have any of you been to the French Laundry? It is located in this cute little town that used to be known only for the VA hospital called Yountville. Everything is so overpriced it is ridiculous. If you're lucky and get through on their reservation line, expect to wait at least two months for a reservation. Dinner is Prix Fixe and runs about $250/pp. Can you imagine this OC gang embarrassing Thomas Keller? Wait, they would only embarrass themselves as they do each Tuesday night. I can not wait for the reunion show!!! It's going to be a good one!!!!

Closed Thread