Closed Thread
Page 48 of 301 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I keep on wondering just how many of them have bad credit.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3290201;
    I couldn't find the MSN article. Can someone PM me the link?
    Nevermind, I found it!

Vicki still comes of as queen b!tch in that MSN interview. Her statements did nothing to change the opinion I formed from watching her on the show.

RE Vicki's interview: She didn't make any sense, especially the part about Lynne. Vicki is speaking so contradictory. I really believe that the pills she's on are affecting her personality.

RE Gretchen: If Jo could say that she was 28 when the show started, (which hardly anyone believed!), Gretchen can say she's 12! I thought Slade's shaving off so many years was weird. It's usually women who fudge on their age. What's worse is when people say they are way younger and people are thinking , "Wow, they look really bad for that young age!"
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3290537;

RE Gretchen: If Jo could say that she was 28 when the show started, (which hardly anyone believed!), Gretchen can say she's 12!
    Jo claimed to be 23 during season 1 (yeah right).

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Somebody give me a link to the interview, pleeeeze!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Best line so far from Jeana: "Old friends, new friends, skanky tops!"
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FoRTer

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3291550;
    Somebody give me a link to the interview, pleeeeze!!!!
    Not sure if I can post a link, but I found it on entertainment dot msn dot com by searching for vicki orange county.

I was seriously appalled at how Shane treated Jeana went she went to see his game...THAT'S YOUR MOTHER! He probably hadn't seen her in a long time, and that's how he greeted her when she went out on the field! and at dinner he was just plain nasty. I don't like him at all. It's totally because of the father and how he treated Jeana. Colton is rude to her, too. They disrespect her so much, and she doesn't do a damn thing. I hate that. As much as Vicki is a nut, she's right!-they deserve a slap across the face to talk to their mother like that!
    "At a paleontology convention, there is always a bone to pick."~Ross Geller

LG.

I was appalled at how rude Shane was to his mom too. Jerk. Sure, his dad was a jerk to his mom, but you're an adult. Figure it out. Treat your mother better, moron.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fan

My heart went out to Jeanna last night. Although I feel she has brought it all upon herself. She's weak and insecure after years of allowing Matt to emotional abuse she's now allowing the boys to treat her the same way (and they don't have Matts excuse of brain damage). I would cut them off and not give them another $. I hope they both get set straight from someone after seeing this show.

Closed Thread