Closed Thread
Page 47 of 301 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Wonder if the OC Housewives will go on a field trip this week and if so where?

FORT Fan

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to it or not, but there's an interview with Vicki on MSN... pretty interesting in regards to how she views herself, and how we see her on tv.....

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3289173;
    I don't know how the Lohan's ended up in this thread but i presume that they're living off of Lindsay's previous earnings.

eta: Michael Lohan is engaged and has been since last year to someone named Erin.
    And the latest shows that Kim was attempting to date Joe Francis--the guy from the Girls Gone Wild videos. Perhaps that's where Kim's talents really lie!

I saw that article on Vicki on MSN Entertainment and thought it was pretty nasty. You can be direct and honest without being blunt and mean, but apparently Vicki didn't get the memo. She alludes that "the truth will come out" about Gretchen....and maybe Tamra will come clean with what she knows about her. what.ever.

I wish they would just leave Gretchen alone. She seems so sweet. Tamara and Vicky should just chill and stop reacting 'Mean Girls'. You both are in your 40s. Grow up!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3289929;
    I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to it or not, but there's an interview with Vicki on MSN... pretty interesting in regards to how she views herself, and how we see her on tv.....
    I couldn't find the MSN article. Can someone PM me the link?

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3285642;
    If Gretchen gets hard up for money she could just sell the $650,000 diamond ring Jeff bought her. Gretchen is only 30 years old she has plenty of time to meet another (rich) guy and have those four kids.
    Is she really 30 years old? I think she is older. Last episode, she mentions something about graduating high school and that it was like 25 years ago. That would maker her 43 years old! Not sure if she is just not good with math or if she slipped up on the age thing or what? Did anyone else hear that?

FORT Fogey

I heard her say that too. I think she was just trying to be funny. By all accounts Gretchen did just turn 30 yrs old. She is just a few yrs older then Jeff's oldest daughter.
    The truth IS out in the general population about Gretchen. I bet the reunion will be a a cat fight. IF she shows up that is!!!!

Was the ring $650,000 or $65,000?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by grincognito;3290256;
    Was the ring $650,000 or $65,000?
    I think they meant to type $65,000. (and that would be IF the ring were real )

Funny how Gretchen is 30 and so is Kim on the RHOAtlanta.

Gretchen's speaking voice sounds better, hair looks better, face is younger looking, and her body is nicer looking than Kim's! And I bet Gretchen can probably sing better than Kim too (since she is friends with JO and, truthfully, anyone would sound better than that Kim! )

Pugmum, what is the truth out about Gretchen? Did I miss something?

As far as Vicki's pitiful Q&A on MSN, oye! She just doesn't get that she is the mean girl!

Closed Thread