Closed Thread
Page 46 of 301 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I like Donn, he seems like a nice guy. He used to be at the top of the chain with Home Depot and he was laid off. He is now a vice president with a shipping company.

I know Nene's house was foreclosed upon, however I believe that she stated they only rented the place and documents showed they were behind on rent if I am not mistaken....?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Geez! some of these ladies sound like money grubbers. Gosh! No wonder Jeana is single. They might also be pissed that Lynne is thinner then both of them(the other blonde annoyance at that lunch table.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3288175;
    Only the NY wives have more money and property.

In regard to Don, he looks like he's on lots of drugs and alcohol. But if I were married to Vicky, I would be, too.
    Yeah, the NYC housewives are the ones with all the money. To be able to afford the amount of real estate they all have in the city of New York AND out in the Hamptons is incomparable.
    "At a paleontology convention, there is always a bone to pick."~Ross Geller

FORT Regular

Oh wow...I was at the gym this morning and suddenly heard a song that sounded strangely familiar - one of the tvs had Jo de la Rosa's new music video on!! Wow....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;3288142;
    Kim gets all of her money from "Big Poppa" and they have broken up.

Lisa's husband was cut from the Raiders, and I'd hardly compare that McMansion they live in to any of the OC ladies Real Mansions.
    I think Kim got most of her money from the father of her daughters. I also read that Kim is now dating Lindsey Lohan's dad.

As for Lisa, we'll just have to wait and see. I could see them going broke, but I'd rather believe that her husband is really as business-savvy as she made him seem on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by socalgal;3288400;
    Oh wow...I was at the gym this morning and suddenly heard a song that sounded strangely familiar - one of the tvs had Jo de la Rosa's new music video on!! Wow....
    OH MY!!! I hope you got the name of the network so you can sue them for ruining your eardrums!!! Yuck!!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3288433;
    OH MY!!! I hope you got the name of the network so you can sue them for ruining your eardrums!!! Yuck!!
    LOL I ran out of the room too fast to get any information - that's what I should have done!

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3288430;
    I think Kim got most of her money from the father of her daughters. I also read that Kim is now dating Lindsey Lohan's dad.
    Eek! What an unholy alliance!

It makes sense, though. Michael Lohan has been trying (unsuccessfully) to get his own reality project off the ground, so why not latch on to someone else's?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I know nothing about Lohan, but to be in NYC and the Hamptons takes a great deal of CASH!. Aren't the Lohan's wannabes??????
    The big difference is between the two coasts.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I don't know how the Lohan's ended up in this thread but i presume that they're living off of Lindsay's previous earnings.

eta: Michael Lohan is engaged and has been since last year to someone named Erin.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Closed Thread