Closed Thread
Page 45 of 301 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Gretchen's hair is styled nicely other than that it looks like straw.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3287999;
    Gretchen's hair is styled nicely other than that it looks like straw.
    I would totally agree with that.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I love Gretchen's hair- other than that section in the front that she is always moving around. Her hair looks very healthy. I bet the other ladies are so jealous because their hair looks like crap.

Jeana's hair length does nothing for her. I think she'd be so cute with a chin length bob.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

In the episode where Gretchen is sitting at home talking to Jeff's two daughters there was a close-up shot of the back of her head. The hair looked fried and the low-lights looked orangey.

Does Donn work or is he just always drinking and grinning?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by grincognito;3288021;
    LOL! That's about all we see of Donn, except I have noticed this season he doesn't always seem to be a happy drunk...I've seen enough to show me that big grin hides alot

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There is a song, "Smiling Faces Sometimes", that has a line that says, "A smile is just a frown turned upside down, my friend."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by grincognito;3288021;
    I think it was season 2 when Vicky said Donn was a top-dawg executive for Home Depot, but was laid off right before the show started taping. I think last season Vicky mentioned that he was still out of work, but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3287576;
    The thing about their hair - the extensions get ratty, they're expensive, and probably these "ladies" are loathe to put more extensions on their credit cards until the hair looks really really ratty. The "ladies" are not actually wealthy (like the Atlanta housewives - who actually are wealthy).
    I certainly don't think that the OC wives are any better than the Altlanta wives, but the Atlanta wives are not more wealthy than their OC counterparts. Nene and Gregg's home was forclosed upon and it came out that they took out loans to maintain their appearance of wealth for the show. Gregg is not a real estate broker. He had a company that manages rental properties. There are law suits against him for mis-management of peoples homes, falsifying documents about perspective tenants and he had to close the company because he didn't have a real estate license. Gregg also owes $100,000 in back taxes.

Sheree just lost her case for a "seven figure settelement" from her ex-husband who has blown his whole 30 million dollar paycheck on cars and jewelry.

Kim gets all of her money from "Big Poppa" and they have broken up.

Lisa's husband was cut from the Raiders, and I'd hardly compare that McMansion they live in to any of the OC ladies Real Mansions.

DeShawn is the only one with any real money (though only due to her husband). You can read about all of this here in the Atlanta thread.
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...tlanta-58.html

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...tlanta-60.html

Factor in the night and day difference in real estate prices for California and Atlanta, and you see the OC ladies are shallow, stupid people, but the do have more cash.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;3288142;
    I certainly don't think that the OC wives are any better than the Altlanta wives, but the Atlanta wives are not more wealthy than their OC counterparts. Nene and Gregg's home was forclosed upon and it came out that they took out loans to maintain their appearance of wealth for the show. Gregg is not a real estate broker. He had a company that manages rental properties. There are law suits against him for mis-management of peoples homes, falsifying documents about perspective tenants and he had to close the company because he didn't have a real estate license. Gregg also owes $100,000 in back taxes.

Sheree just lost her case for a "seven figure settelement" from her ex-husband who has blown his whole 30 million dollar paycheck on cars and jewelry.

Kim gets all of her money from "Big Poppa" and they have broken up.

Lisa's husband was cut from the Raiders, and I'd hardly compare that McMansion they live in to any of the OC ladies Real Mansions.

DeShawn is the only one with any real money (though only due to her husband). You can read about all of this here in the Atlanta thread.
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...tlanta-58.html

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...tlanta-60.html

Factor in the night and day difference in real estate prices for California and Atlanta, and you see the OC ladies are shallow, stupid people, but the do have more cash.
    Whew! Thanks for the update. I'm really behind on my reading! And you are so right! One of my first posts about the Atlanta women was that they'll all be dead broke and on Medicare (you know, when people have less than $2,000 in assets and they go on the public dole), in their old age. We'll be supporting them. They spend everything they get their hands on. Bling is the thing. What inane, overchallenged, undereducated, cerebrally deficient women they are. DeShawn's "real money" is nice, but it cannot buy brains. She humiliates herself continuously. OK, enough of this snarking. They are all doing the best they can with what they have to work with.

Only the NY wives have more money and property.

In regard to Don, he looks like he's on lots of drugs and alcohol. But if I were married to Vicky, I would be, too.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Closed Thread