Closed Thread
Page 43 of 301 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

It was a very quick scene, after Jeana turned off the closet lights and was walking out of her room into the hallway. I think it was when she was muttering how she would have "Coltie" deal with getting her ex-husband's stuff to him. She is walking out of the room and one can see the bath over to the left as she passes by it. The door is opened and the urinal is right there.

I also think the reason it looked so low to the ground is because in those scenes of Jeana in her bedroom closet, etc., her doors are very, very tall.

She must have nine-foot tall doors or something. So the urinal or whatever would look out of proportion because of how tall those door openings are.

Since Jeana is revamping her bedroom, she needs to lose the urinal. I know I would have gotten rid of that thing before I threw down $8,000 on new bedding but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3287017;
    Since Jeana is revamping her bedroom, she needs to lose the urinal. I know I would have gotten rid of that thing before I threw down $8,000 on new bedding but that's just me.
    Too funny. I still can't believe the $8,000 - especially when you have dogs who are going to lay all over it. You sure can't stick an $8,000 coverlet into the washing machine.

FORT Newbie

I live in southern California, so yes the interior doors in new or newer home arw often 9 feet tall. Also toilets and such are usually in their own rooms within the bathroom, so that is why is was positioned the way it was. The vanity, tubs and showers are out in the open and toilets have a door for privacy.

Yeah, we call those "water closets" around here. I guess we would have to see what her master suite looks like because it did not look like she was walking out of her closet into her bathroom, past the water closet, and out into the hallway. And she had also been in her bathroom messing with her hair with her straightener in another scene. So who knows!

Speaking of hair, Lynn's hair looked a total mess when she went out onto her balcony to call Gretchen. Very dry and scraggly in the back. Jeana's hair didn't look all that great either in that bathroom scene. Gretchen's got nice hair, but she is always playing with it. Maybe we will see the ladies all hopping into yet another limo and having a fun day at a salon!

After seeing the previews for next week's show, I can't wait to see Vicki weasel her way out of how she behaves at that bar.

I think there will be a very interesting Reunion show this season!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3287029;

After seeing the previews for next week's show, I can't wait to see Vicki weasel her way out of how she behaves at that bar.
    I'm assuming she was at one of her insurance conventions when she loudly said to that poor guy "Do you want to buy me a glass of wine?" After what we've seen the past couple of seasons, I think Vicki's next convention needs to be at Betty Ford.
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3287029;
    I think there will be a very interesting Reunion show this season!
    I like that Bravo films their reunion shows only a couple of weeks before they're aired so we're not getting old news.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3287037;
    After what we've seen the past couple of seasons, I think Vicki's next convention needs to be at Betty Ford.
    ITA! Vicki calls her ex-husband an alcoholic and Don an alcoholic, but methinks she's doing more deflecting. She has a problem and the fact she's drinking the way she does while on accutane - despite warnings about toxicity to the liver - shows either an inability or unwillingness to abstain.

And what's the deal with Don anyway - I used to like him but this season I've come to think he's either a total wimp or staying for material reasons. At times he seems to loathe her, yet why is he still there? She complains about her "empty love tank" and his inability to satisfy her, she excludes him from family trips and travel, says on camera that sometimes she wishes she were single - now the preview of the upcoming episode - what kind of man stays with a woman who is so openly contemptuous of him?

I wonder what difference it's made on Vicky since she became a "celebrity". I don't doubt that she was always a workaholic and a control freak but now she's "famous" and it has probably gone to her head. She must be thinking that now she can hook up with someone "better" than Don. I'd bet that her family would probably like her to quit the show but she can't give up the attention. One season if watching herself should have made her either drop out or go to rehab and counseling! She's such an idiot!

I doubt if she's going to find someone "better than Don" in a bar!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by socalgal;3287079;
    ITA! Vicki calls her ex-husband an alcoholic and Don an alcoholic, but methinks she's doing more deflecting. She has a problem and the fact she's drinking the way she does while on accutane - despite warnings about toxicity to the liver - shows either an inability or unwillingness to abstain.

And what's the deal with Don anyway - I used to like him but this season I've come to think he's either a total wimp or staying for material reasons. At times he seems to loathe her, yet why is he still there? She complains about her "empty love tank" and his inability to satisfy her, she excludes him from family trips and travel, says on camera that sometimes she wishes she were single - now the preview of the upcoming episode - what kind of man stays with a woman who is so openly contemptuous of him?
    Man if he's had to put up with Vicki and her screeching laugh and drunken ways, he definitely deserves half of everything she has!!!

Closed Thread