Closed Thread
Page 42 of 301 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

(Lynne) After a certain age, younger-looking outfits are not your friend. I don't care how in shape you are.

Too many vacations for Vicki. Is she trying to get divorced?? And who is she to judge Jeanna on her marriage? Coming out of a 20+ year marriage myself, it is HARD to let go. Some of us cannot let go so easily. She's one that will only find out when she finds herself there. No husband, children have finally cut the strings and all of a sudden it's just Vicki and her laptop that she's programmed to say "I love you, Vicki. You're the best" everytime she checks her emails.[/QUOTE]

FORT Regular

So what is up with Vicki and Jeana talking to her about money...oh my. And Lynne is growing on me as well. I really did not like her to start and still not enjoying her children, but she does seem to be the most grounded of all of them. Cannot even comment on Ryan and Tamara.

On another note - did anyone see the urinal in Jeana's bathroom????? What is going on with that. Thought maybe it was a bidet but when I rewound...it looks just like a urinal. Anyone else see it?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiberalMedia;3286129;
    (Lynne) After a certain age, younger-looking outfits are not your friend. I don't care how in shape you are.

Too many vacations for Vicki. Is she trying to get divorced?? And who is she to judge Jeanna on her marriage? Coming out of a 20+ year marriage myself, it is HARD to let go. Some of us cannot let go so easily. She's one that will only find out when she finds herself there. No husband, children have finally cut the strings and all of a sudden it's just Vicki and her laptop that she's programmed to say "I love you, Vicki. You're the best" everytime she checks her emails.
    [/QUOTE]

ITA. I am sure that Jeana still loves the person that is the father of her children. And she probably has had the fantasy that he would have a miracle recovery from his head injury and they'd live happily ever after. She probably also had the guilt trip that she "dumped when he was injured and could not play pro ball anymore".
    I don't blame her for what she has done with her relationship/marriage. HE hasn't really moved out and moved on either.

Quote Originally Posted by aqlovesdr;3286144;
    On another note - did anyone see the urinal in Jeana's bathroom????? What is going on with that. Thought maybe it was a bidet but when I rewound...it looks just like a urinal. Anyone else see it?
    Yeah, that was a urinal for sure!

FORT Regular

Who does Vicki think she is this season - the Queen Bee? She's become almost a cartoon character except she's more repulsive than funny (other than the football hitting her head and the Le Tip Fall!)

She is in no position to judge Jeana's marriage or her children - and as for sayiing Lynn has no class, WOW. I used to get a kick out of Vicki but this season she's morphed into a pretty ugly creature
    Last edited by socalgal; 01-22-2009 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Edited for Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3286201;
    Yeah, that was a urinal for sure!
    I don't find it odd at all that an ex-baseball player would want a urinal in the bathroom.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;3286480;
    I don't find it odd at all that an ex-baseball player would want a urinal in the bathroom.
    I don't find it odd either. I always said that if I had a house full of boys I'd make their bathroom all tile shower and floor, a couple of urinals and a drain in the middle of the floor for easier cleaning.
    The only thing that I noticed about this possible urinal is that is sat rather low to be a urinal making me think that it is a bidet.

It was definitely a urinal. All the bidets I have ever seen always had a bottom to it, like a toilet. This thing was definitely hung on the wall with no bottom to it.

What struck me the weirdest was that it was so visible from the doorway or hallway. I could see a sink being in that spot much more than a urinal, toilet or bidet!

And, pugmum, I would do the same thing if I had a houseful of boys....tile everything!
    Last edited by MamaC; 01-22-2009 at 08:45 PM.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Thats odd. For it being so visible....I didn't notice it at all.

FORT Regular

Since I have no children and only live with 1 boy...I thought it was odd... lol

Closed Thread