Closed Thread
Page 4 of 301 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Poor, poor Brianna to have to put up with a crazy mom. What was with the scene at the restaurant and Vicki talking about how much "do you love me, Brianna?" But the Red Cross scene was worse. If Brianna gives blood, it's all thanks to Vicki! This woman is delusional. Who drinks the way she does and then is on a drug like Accutane? Her poor liver. I can't believe her doctor would prescribe that type of medication knowing how she lives. She was out in the sun when people are told specifically not to be when they take that stuff.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3262713;
    Poor, poor Brianna to have to put up with a crazy mom. What was with the scene at the restaurant and Vicki talking about how much "do you love me, Brianna?" But the Red Cross scene was worse. If Brianna gives blood, it's all thanks to Vicki! This woman is delusional. Who drinks the way she does and then is on a drug like Accutane? Her poor liver. I can't believe her doctor would prescribe that type of medication knowing how she lives. She was out in the sun when people are told specifically not to be when they take that stuff.
    hmmmmmmmm....maybe she picked it up over the border when she went to Mexico! You know how she likes to twist a buck! I think the way that Ferris Bueller discribes Cameron's father (sticking a lump of coal up...) is the same way that Vicki is with her money. Money only counts when you can throw it away on something GRAND, HUGE and stupid so that someone else thinks you have real money. I bet she lives off of Kraft Dinner and boxed wine at home. She's totally the type!
    Last edited by MissNomer; 01-03-2009 at 01:47 AM. Reason: ETA: meant to say picked up Accutane...not a random STD!

FORT Fogey

I can TOTALLY see Vicki going for the Two Buck Chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3262718;
    Would she and Tamra have it with their Olive Garden take-out? I couldn't believe them at the restaurant in Napa. I actually felt sorry for them wasting such an experience. I wonder if they were taken there on purpose, to make them look totally clueless. After all, they only seem to eat in strip mall restaurants.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3262718;
    Two Buck Chuck gives THE WORST hangovers!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3262709;

I think Gretchen was completely justified in taking a small break from the ICU after she lined up Jeff's kids to be with him. The kids gave her props, so obviously she's doing a lot for Jeff. Why she was drawn to him in the first place, well, I'm sure the fact that he's wealthy had something to do with it. Whomever spouted off that she shouldn't be allowed to leave his bedside has no clue what it's like and should shut her yap.
    The more I've thought about the whole issue of Gretchen leaving for a vacation, another aspect of the issue has popped in my mind. We all know that Jeff's kids are HIS kids, and since they are almost Gretchen's age, she's not exactly the "mother-figure" kind of potential step mom. Those kids had a relationship with Jeff long before Gretchen came along. WHile the interviews with them indicate that they like Gretchen and also respect her, I would think that having some time with JUST their dad, without his girlfriend there would be very meaningful to them as well. For Gretchen to give them that time, without having to inject herself into every moment of Jeff's life shows some care and consideration towards his kids that I applaud.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wonder if Ryan and his mother know that horses also have tatoos on the inside of their lip? Smooth move, there, Ryan! You've now proved that you are as stupid as you look.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree that Gretchen probably left to be with her own family but could it be that maybe Jeff's "ex" (the kid's mother) was there at the hospital too and didn't want Gretchen around? Didn't Jeff marry one of his many wives twice? He probably maintained a relationship with the mother of his children and she could have very well possibly been visiting along with his children and in that case who would want Gretchen around? Just a thought.

There are other places that are only talking about Jeff, and all his exes. From what was posted, he was a real womanizer and always wanted a younger, prettier, blonder "girl" on his arm to rub the exes the wrong way. While I didn't know him personally, I can't say how true that is. From what I've seen, I bet it's true and he wasn't on super good terms with the exes. Any ex, and I know there are some, who would go to be with a dying ex, even for a visit, would be a really big person to me. That said, I did like his kids. They showed some maturity and seemed like good people. Somehow, I can't see any of the other kids doing what Jeff's kids were doing (aside from Briana) if their parent was ill, in the hospital.

Does anyone else think Lynne's daughter Raquel is making an idiot of herself on tv? I know she must be cringing each Tuesday night when each new episode airs. Lynne should spend a little cash on finding a good hair stylist for Raquel. Her hair part is way too far to the side, it makes her face look funny (I know, I know its more than the part). She is a spoiled little brat and I have no interest in watching her become another casualty of the OC kids. Speaking of Lynne, she needs to get a better boob job, maybe bring them down a cup or two, you know sort of how Tamra pretended to do last season? Or invest in some that look more natural like the teardrop type. I know the camera adds pounds to the television but for Tamra to comment on how thin Lynne is must indicate that Lynne is super small but she doesn't appear that thin to me. Lynne avoiding telling Gretchen her age really drew attention to it more than it would have if she didn't make such a big deal out of it. How old is she, anyone know?
    Also, the "parenthesis" lines around her mouth are really pronounced, I wonder why she doesn't do the Reslyn injections or maybe she does and thats the best she can look? Who knows....anyway....I agree that she was rude to say 'cut" at the restaurant and suggest they not talk about their kids. How rude was that? What else do they have in common? Wait.....booze, botox, fake boobs, inflated egos, french manicures, hair extensions, tight jeans, tighter jeans and empty heads.

Closed Thread