Closed Thread
Page 3 of 301 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 3005

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

  1. #21
    Over and Out! Bunny555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3262695;
    Lynn's house looks rented. There is nothing in it which says "lived in". She is also ruining her daughters by constantly talking about not eating, hangover cures, and jumping when the older daughter says "jump". I almost spit when the younger daughter made the comment about the dress looking like a hooker or stripper dress and she said it was "classy" and then said it was hers. Does she wear it as a blouse?
    ITA...the only one with any common sense was the boyfriend that ditched her in the parking lot.
    CYA

  2. #22
    Coffee Milk Addict MissNomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    'A' is for Apple Pie!
    Posts
    212

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3262520;
    I was surprised by the scene between Tamra and Ryan about his almost becoming a father. The way the promos built it up, I thought it would be the usual anticlimax, where maybe Ryan tells her he doesn't ever want to be a father or something. That was a strange scene that came out of left field.
    That was SO phoney! As hyper-dramatic as Tamra is, you think she'd sit on the sofa and casually have a conversation with Ryan like that? As torqued up (albeit tanked!) as she was over the stupid 'nugget' tattoo, there is no way she would have behaved like that.
    If that was my kid spewing that story, I would have jumped up and screamed "CUT!" myself...because THAT kind of conversation was so out of left field and I'd have had to ask for privacy to discuss a family matter. Did not Ryan himself declare, in a couple episodes prior, that he wasn't dating anyone in particular, nor did he want to? I don't buy it for a moment that this screwball was remotely involved in any such thing...with a girl, no less!
    "Nugget" - in this punk's case, has a whole different meaning. You could tell by the self-satisfied smirk the kid had on his face. And why no concern for the alleged girlfriend's physical or mental health?
    My theory is that this family partied too hardy in the previous episode and in their sobered up hindsight (driven by the desire to save face) drove them to invent this cockamamie BS story. Given the crocodile tears and screaming as of late, Tamra's detatched demeanor was another thing that gave this away. The phoney croc tears were saved for her nauseating, narcisisstic single mother speech. We get it. You were poor, you were rich and now you're poor again! (you and your other bff have lots in common!)
    TMI Tamra. You revealed too much information about yourself this year on public tv and all those things should have been revealed in private to a therapist. Just when you think this show couldn't get any worse...it DOES.

  3. #23
    FORT Fogey New Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Back in the Big Apple!! Yeah!!
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Totally agree that the story was made up. The whole scene became about HER and what she has been through.Boo-Hoo. What about the supposed girl? I couldn't believe she asked him if they were going to name the child "Nugget". This scene was not well rehearsed. And what topped it was the beer he's drinking at the end.

    Didn't someone yell out in the previous episode that it was "gold nugget"? One of his drunken buddies?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

  4. #24
    Coffee Milk Addict MissNomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    'A' is for Apple Pie!
    Posts
    212

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3262695;
    Lynn's house looks rented. There is nothing in it which says "lived in". She is also ruining her daughters by constantly talking about not eating, hangover cures, and jumping when the older daughter says "jump". I almost spit when the younger daughter made the comment about the dress looking like a hooker or stripper dress and she said it was "classy" and then said it was hers. Does she wear it as a blouse?
    CRIKEY! I don't even know where to go with this chick! Rented? LOW RENT all the way! I'm embarrased in my own home for this twit whenever she comes on the tv! "CUT"...she doesn't want to talk about kids? And that would be why? Because hers are so dysfunctional that she want's to blot them from her memory? She seems so stiff and disconnected from her kids. I find that very uncomfortable as well. There are too many mind games being played in that household. Lynne pretending she's young, Rachel pretending she's old enough to drink, and that poor younger daughter who seems to be pretending that she still wants to be part of that family! Props to the Dad for stopping by the Dollar Store for the cutesy bow stuck to the roof of that car for the whiney brat without the drivers license! I'm repulsed by this whole family!!

  5. #25
    Coffee Milk Addict MissNomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    'A' is for Apple Pie!
    Posts
    212

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3262701;
    Totally agree that the story was made up. The whole scene became about HER and what she has been through.Boo-Hoo. What about the supposed girl? I couldn't believe she asked him if they were going to name the child "Nugget". This scene was not well rehearsed. And what topped it was the beer he's drinking at the end.

    Didn't someone yell out in the previous episode that it was "gold nugget"? One of his drunken buddies?
    More like smooth Columbian golden nuggets! (with a few seeds and stems thrown in for good measure)

  6. #26
    FORT Fogey New Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Back in the Big Apple!! Yeah!!
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;3262702;
    CRIKEY! I don't even know where to go with this chick! Rented? LOW RENT all the way! I'm embarrased in my own home for this twit whenever she comes on the tv! "CUT"...she doesn't want to talk about kids? And that would be why? Because hers are so dysfunctional that she want's to blot them from her memory? She seems so stiff and disconnected from her kids. I find that very uncomfortable as well. There are too many mind games being played in that household. Lynne pretending she's young, Rachel pretending she's old enough to drink, and that poor younger daughter who seems to be pretending that she still wants to be part of that family! Props to the Dad for stopping by the Dollar Store for the cutesy bow stuck to the roof of that car for the whiney brat without the drivers license! I'm repulsed by this whole family!!
    You and me both!!! In every show they've been shown bowing to the daughter who goes on and on about wanting a car. Yet she doesn't have a license. I guess she drives illegally while she drinks illegally. The part which I really couldn't stand was when she barreled out of the house and the mom asked, "Is she upset?" Who's the mom/adult here and who is in charge? They never talk about the plans these girls have. It's all about looking skinny and tiny. I was embarrassed when they were in the boutique and she pulled out all the money from her purse which was wadded up. Were those their collective tips from the night before? If you have cash, it's in the wallet, folded and organized, not smashed into the bottom.
    These people really bring this show to a new level and I didn't think that was possible.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

  7. #27
    Coffee Milk Addict MissNomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    'A' is for Apple Pie!
    Posts
    212

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3262706;
    You and me both!!! In every show they've been shown bowing to the daughter who goes on and on about wanting a car. Yet she doesn't have a license. I guess she drives illegally while she drinks illegally. The part which I really couldn't stand was when she barreled out of the house and the mom asked, "Is she upset?" Who's the mom/adult here and who is in charge? They never talk about the plans these girls have. It's all about looking skinny and tiny. I was embarrassed when they were in the boutique and she pulled out all the money from her purse which was wadded up. Were those their collective tips from the night before? If you have cash, it's in the wallet, folded and organized, not smashed into the bottom.
    These people really bring this show to a new level and I didn't think that was possible.
    Very shady indeed! Who goes shopping with that kind of cash these days? NO ONE. It's called a Debit Card if you want to spend your cash. NO ONE keeps wadded up money in their purse like that. Being emaciated and attempting to wear too small of clothing is a weird obsession with this family-and apparently the only thing they have in common is sharing each others' clothes!

  8. #28
    LG.
    LG. is offline
    FORT Writer LG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    frozen tundra
    Posts
    14,060

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    I was also surprised to see her pay cash, thousands of dollars (for those 3 microscopic dresses), as usually it's the top level credit cards or whatever. Lynne doesn't want to talk about kids because she's rather talk about diet and exercise and clothes that are decades too young for you? What else does she talk about? Very rude to tell a bunch of moms that they can't talk about their kids. Nice way to introduce yourself to a group.

    I think Gretchen was completely justified in taking a small break from the ICU after she lined up Jeff's kids to be with him. The kids gave her props, so obviously she's doing a lot for Jeff. Why she was drawn to him in the first place, well, I'm sure the fact that he's wealthy had something to do with it. Whomever spouted off that she shouldn't be allowed to leave his bedside has no clue what it's like and should shut her yap.

    I was impressed with Brianna and hearing about her job and going to school and not falling into the OC trap of wearing stupid shoes. Ryan's nugget lip tatoo, not as impressive.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

  9. #29
    Over and Out! Bunny555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3262709;

    I was impressed with Brianna and hearing about her job and going to school and not falling into the OC trap of wearing stupid shoes.
    Brianna rocks.....she's the "Cousin Marilyn" to this Munster family.
    CYA

  10. #30
    Coffee Milk Addict MissNomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    'A' is for Apple Pie!
    Posts
    212

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3262709;
    I was also surprised to see her pay cash, thousands of dollars (for those 3 microscopic dresses), as usually it's the top level credit cards or whatever. Lynne doesn't want to talk about kids because she's rather talk about diet and exercise and clothes that are decades too young for you? What else does she talk about? Very rude to tell a bunch of moms that they can't talk about their kids. Nice way to introduce yourself to a group.

    I think Gretchen was completely justified in taking a small break from the ICU after she lined up Jeff's kids to be with him. The kids gave her props, so obviously she's doing a lot for Jeff. Why she was drawn to him in the first place, well, I'm sure the fact that he's wealthy had something to do with it. Whomever spouted off that she shouldn't be allowed to leave his bedside has no clue what it's like and should shut her yap.

    I was impressed with Brianna and hearing about her job and going to school and not falling into the OC trap of wearing stupid shoes. Ryan's nugget lip tatoo, not as impressive.
    It seems that the only normal kids we'll be seeing on this show (other than Brianna) are Jeff's kids...imported from another state. They didn't sleep till noon, they were pleasant, well mannered, cleaned up their sleeping area, cooked their own breakfast - by gosh - I couldn't believe my eyes! (these kids must have been raised by REAL housewives!)
    Brianna was wonderful. Good for her to come off of a 12-hour shift and have to deal with that mess of a mother she has...AND to do something worthy with her life...like give blood. (even if Brianna wouldn't even HAVE blood if it wasn't for Vicki). No makeup? Casual? Rumpled? Brianna's inner beauty far outshown her outer shell! Truly the bright spot in this show.
    Last edited by MissNomer; 01-03-2009 at 01:33 AM. Reason: props to the REAL housewives for raising REAL kids!

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.