Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3854988;
    Draonfli, I agree: Lynn looks just like Steven Tyler from Aerosmith.
    Steve Perry, however, was the original lead singer from Journey.
    If Lynn looked like Steve Perry she'd actually be attractive!
    I agree she looks like Steven Tyler, but I also think she must be a relative of one of the members of the Planet of the Apes, and not distant relative either!

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3855051;
    Lynne's cuff bracelets (see link below) start at $120.00!! IMO they are ugly..looks like something a Viking would wear. And she claims her "jewelry" business is making enough money to support her family? Either she's full of b.s. or there's a lot of Vikings living in Orange County!
    Also, I noticed in that photo of her standing next to her money-making bracelets, her breasts look very odd. Almost like she has 3 of them. I don't know who does her web page but she might want to consider having that extra boob photo shopped out next time lol

http://www.shoplynnecurtindesigns.com/
    Wow. You're right. That picture does look quite off.

It said at the season finale that Frank is now working for Lynne. I wondered in what capacity?
    I think Lynne has had way too much plastic surgery done on herself. I'd like to see what her high school picture looked like ( like we saw Alexis' )
    Chances are strong that all of her features would be a lot different than they are now.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 03-15-2010 at 05:11 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3855094;
    Wow. You're right. That picture does look quite off.

It said at the season finale that Frank is now working for Lynne. I wondered in what capacity?
    I think Lynne has had way too much plastic surgery done on herself. I'd like to see what her high school picture looked like ( like we saw Alexis' )
    Chances are strong that all of her features would be a lot different than they are now.
    Those cuffs look like ones you would buy at Claire's store in the mall. I guess Frank's job might be running to the post office or perhaps using a glue gun. maybe that was what was in his hair at the reunion show; at least I hope that is what it was.
    These cuffs are fugly.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3855160;
    Those cuffs look like ones you would buy at Claire's store in the mall. I guess Frank's job might be running to the post office or perhaps using a glue gun. maybe that was what was in his hair at the reunion show; at least I hope that is what it was.
    These cuffs are fugly.
    You're absolutely right there. I definitely don't think they're worth that price.

I'm sure, though, that the people who buy her cuffs feel a lot differently about them.

I love the glue gun comment.
    I can't wait to see the Reunion Show Part 2 with him in it. I just taped it when they re-ran it last night.
    I'm going to be looking for the glue
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3855009;
    not to me . . . . a money making opportunity is a money making opportunity . . . if the catalog was for sale, it was for sale to anyone.
    So I'm curious...Would you be okay if you were a musician, and your ex-boyfriend's (whom you are not speaking to) new girlfriend bought your music catalog? Would it not enter your mind that something could possibly be up?

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3855174;
    So I'm curious...Would you be okay if you were a musician, and your ex-boyfriend's (whom you are not speaking to) new girlfriend bought your music catalog? Would it not enter your mind that something could possibly be up?

We know Gretchen having this catalog cannot be a coincidence, or at least that's MO. I don't care what she or Slade say about it.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3855160;
    These cuffs are fugly.
    Now this is funny -- yeah I guess he is running to the post office or using the Glue Gun. I looked at those cuffs and thought they looked sort of cheap and the "ornaments" on them looked like they were put on crooked or something. why anyone would spend more than $10 on on of these is beyond me -- let alone more than $100-$200.

Nope, Slade convinced Jo to have Gretch on her music video, even if she was only in the background. Now he's convinced Gretch to buy the rights to Jo's non-selling songs ... awkward, don't you think? They can deny all they want, but Slade was all over this.

BTW, in my opinion the reason people keep talking to Gretch about Slimey is that they care about her and they see him for what he is - a reality star wannabe jonesing for any camera time he can get. And, no job but going through her money ... what a creep. Here's the deal, she knows in her heart what it is, when she gets tired of being taken for a ride she'll kick his deadbeat butt to the curb. Right now she's reveling in the defending the underdog. That'll get old afterwhile when he refuses to get a real paying job.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by tracyt888;3855185;
    Now this is funny -- yeah I guess he is running to the post office or using the Glue Gun. I looked at those cuffs and thought they looked sort of cheap and the "ornaments" on them looked like they were put on crooked or something. why anyone would spend more than $10 on on of these is beyond me -- let alone more than $100-$200.
    When Lynne and Alexa had that fight at the mall and Alexa ripped off the cuff and threw it on the table, the "swarski" doodad flew right off. I hope Frank is now careful to use extra glue.

FORT Fanatic

Hey, no bad talk about Vikings, please! I'm part Norwegian! I wouldn't wear one of Lynne's cuffs.

Closed Thread