Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by tracyt888;3854086;
    Vicki kept defending Tamra, yet Tamra doesn't seem to do the same for Vicki

I thought the same thing -- Tamara could have helped Vickie out a little when she was being attacked by Gretchen, Lynn and Fish lips (Alexis) but she did not at all -- I know Vickie has her faults but I really felt bad for her --and I have to say who the heck even cares what Alexis has to say -- she just bugs the you know what out of me -- she tries to portray herself as such a Christian -the fake (IMO) concern and praise God stuff she was saying to Vicki's daughter -- and then she said she thought that Vickie derserved to be crying and too bad for her -- Really -- why do folks even listen to her --ugh!!
    Your post is worth repeating... My thoughts exactly.

I've just started watching the reunion, first thing..... these girls all look terrible. Hate to say it but Tamra looks best so far.

I agree...they all looked bad - the lighting/staging, something was just not flattering. Lynne looks more like Steven Perry from Aerosmith every time I see her!

After watching the season & both reunion shows, I've decided I'm done with Vicki - watching her isn't fun anymore for me either. Maybe she could just be a special guest star next season........

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3853730;
    Okay well.....I agree with what you said in regards to teenagers but not in reference to adults.
    Hobbes, I am talking about an adult child who decides he would rather go on vacation rather than pay for his car registration & inspection & his failure to do so resulted in his losing his drivers license which resulted when he decided to play his fantasy football leagues instead of paying the fines. I have to go out of my way to drive him to work 2 days a week so yep I can get on his case even though he is an adult. He is a spoiled, selfish, man-child and he is this way due to my Mom.

The youngest of the 2 will be graduating from college soon with his second degree so there is hope.

BTW I do agree with you that he is an adult & trust me there have been several warings about his language in my presence.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfli;3854695;
    I agree...they all looked bad - the lighting/staging, something was just not flattering. Lynne looks more like Steven Perry from Aerosmith every time I see her!
    Draonfli, I agree: Lynn looks just like Steven Tyler from Aerosmith.
    Steve Perry, however, was the original lead singer from Journey.
    If Lynn looked like Steve Perry she'd actually be attractive!

we'll have to agree to disagree. if my mom showed up at my job to shove me up against a wall over a text, i would think she may need a talking to by HER mother. that is completely inappropriate and extreme in my opinion. thoi i think a f-bomb in a text to your mom is inappropriate, it is also something that can be discussed at an appropriate time.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3853690;
    Okay...first off I didn't say anything in public but did take him to the back room. He works as a bartender & I go there often for dinner. His manager actually gave me a high 5.

The point is that too many parents try to be friends with their children over being their parents FIRST. It's great when parents & children are close, heck I must talk to my boys 10 times a day, but as a parent ypur primary role is to be a role model for your children and guide them through life. To tolerate disrespect like Lynne does just boggles my mind. I'm 50 & if I were to drop an F-bomb on my 85 year old mother she might seriously hurt me.

not to me . . . . a money making opportunity is a money making opportunity . . . if the catalog was for sale, it was for sale to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3853709;
    Just seems like a less-than-honorable motive to me.

the key word is ADULT . . . you don't HAVE to drive him to work, let him figure his own way out. you have to follow thru on consequences all the way - so yeah, he may not have a car, but he now has a chauffeur and i bet he is not paying for the gas.

28 is not the time to enforce the language that is appropriate for use arnd you. i am 33 and have a potty mouth, but not arnd my mom bc she instilled that that was not acceptable in me when i was a CHILD.

while your children will always by YOUR children, they are not children anymore. they are adults and should be respected as such.

my mother doesn't "parent" me anymore, but she is still my parernt. i turn to her for advice now, not direction. direction was instilled in me as i ;gre up.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3854980;
    Hobbes, I am talking about an adult child who decides he would rather go on vacation rather than pay for his car registration & inspection & his failure to do so resulted in his losing his drivers license which resulted when he decided to play his fantasy football leagues instead of paying the fines. I have to go out of my way to drive him to work 2 days a week so yep I can get on his case even though he is an adult. He is a spoiled, selfish, man-child and he is this way due to my Mom.

The youngest of the 2 will be graduating from college soon with his second degree so there is hope.

BTW I do agree with you that he is an adult & trust me there have been several warings about his language in my presence.

lol, she does look like an uglier version of tylerr . . . and who would have thought that possible???

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3854988;
    Draonfli, I agree: Lynn looks just like Steven Tyler from Aerosmith.
    Steve Perry, however, was the original lead singer from Journey.
    If Lynn looked like Steve Perry she'd actually be attractive!

Lynne's cuff bracelets (see link below) start at $120.00!! IMO they are ugly..looks like something a Viking would wear. And she claims her "jewelry" business is making enough money to support her family? Either she's full of b.s. or there's a lot of Vikings living in Orange County!
    Also, I noticed in that photo of her standing next to her money-making bracelets, her breasts look very odd. Almost like she has 3 of them. I don't know who does her web page but she might want to consider having that extra boob photo shopped out next time lol

http://www.shoplynnecurtindesigns.com/

Closed Thread