Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3853454;
    Ok, I have to admit, I fell asleep for most of part 2 of the reunion but I did catch some of it. Did anyone else catch the part where they were "discussing" Vicki and how she attacks people and after her arguments back weren't working, she looked at Donn and said "help me"! I just about died!
    I saw it, and I felt badly for her. Vicki isn't perfect, and does say mean things about people, but they did all "gang up" on her during the reunion. Wasn't right. I know not everyone agrees with that, though.

FORT Fogey

I loved when Slade said he "chose not to be on season 3," and Andy shot back, "Jo was no longer on, so there wouldn't be a reason for you to be on." Slade replied, "Right," and Andy just stared at him for a few (intentionally) uncomfortable seconds. Love Andy!

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3853559;
    I saw it, and I felt badly for her. Vicki isn't perfect, and does say mean things about people, but they did all "gang up" on her during the reunion. Wasn't right. I know not everyone agrees with that, though.
    Everyone acted as if Viki was the only one saying things... Viki was talked about quite frequently by the others on "the girl's trip" to Florida, at the dinner party before and after Don and Viki left, and by Tammy Two-face and Slimon when they're sitting around their house sipping wine. Pot meet Kettle. At least Viki did own up to what she did. It was easy for the others to get away with this since Bravo left all these scenes out of the reunion footage.

i mean really!

and although i felt some sympathy for ficky this season, it all went out the window @ the reunion. i am back to firmly hating her.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3852296;
    Lynn is seriously making me ill during this reunion.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3853566;
    I loved when Slade said he "chose not to be on season 3," and Andy shot back, "Jo was no longer on, so there wouldn't be a reason for you to be on." Slade replied, "Right," and Andy just stared at him for a few (intentionally) uncomfortable seconds. Love Andy!

Slade really shouldn't speak. I swaer Tamara and Vicky were eating his constant blurbs up!

they all sounded like idiots (minus gretchen) on this topic. what the heck does whether she has kids or not have to do w anything???? also, do they think every marriage and family therapist is married w a family???

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3852360;
    She is also talking out both sides of her *ss. She says that her kid is a little actress and lies and blah blah. But she BELIEVES her when it comes to Gretchen bashing.

I wish the other housewives would have backed Gretchen up on her point of the youtholgist had no kids.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3853566;
    This reminds me, I like Andy but he was kind of being an a*hole last night. He should be neutral and not take sides but he does and that annoys me. He said something kind of a-holish to someone before the men came out too.

I don't think Slade can win either way, everyone has this preconceived notion on his motives even though none of us admittedly know what his motives are but himself. (did that make sense??)

I think some things are edited to make it look like there is staring going on when there's not.

i liked how gretchen represented herself as well.

and as long as she makes some $ on the jo catalog, congrats to her on that too.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3852394;
    I actually liked how Gretchen represented herself on the Reunion show. I agree with her that when people are asking her questions regarding Slade's behavior, they should ask Slade, and not her. The only WTH moment for me with Gretchen was the news that she had purchased a music catalog of Bryan Todd, who is the guy that wrote or had something to do with Jo De La Rossa's songs. Something about that is definitely suspect. And how uncomfortable for Jo, since Gretchen herself said this was probably the first time Jo had heard about it.

i don't see what's so hard for them to figure that out!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3852396;

I think its laughable that Vicki thinks sex equals serious relationship....especially for a guy.

LOL, seemed a bit extreme to me too . . . .

my mom would never do something like that, but then that's bc i would never drop an f bomb in a text to my mom, i respect her and her opinions on profanity too much for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3853050;
    Seriously?

Closed Thread