Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Rock on, PA Snow Bunny!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3852901;
    Lynne's excuse is that they are over 18 now so what can she do? Oh PLEASE! You are a parent & continue parenting from the second they take their first breath until the last breath you take.
    I have a 28 year old 6' son who dropped the F-Bomb on me in a text message. It was a Friday night & I was home in my jammies with a cup of tea. When I got that text to say I was upset with him would be putting it mildly. I got dressed & went to where he works. All 5' 97 pound me put him up against the wall & told him if he ever dropped an F-bomb at me again he will be sending his next text with his butt because his phone would be shoved up there.
    I will not tolerate disrespect from my children, PEROID!
    Seriously?

Goodness, I've never been a huge fan of Vicki but when others call her out for things she has said but want to act as if they have never said anything what a crock! Alexis and Jim should NOT be on the show, I can't stand those two. During the reunion special one screenshot featuring Gretchen and Alexis next to each other, Alexis is staring off into space while the people around her are talking, it literally took Jim saying something to bring her out of the trance. Did anyone else notice this? Ugh, I have no clue why I watch this show!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Meda;3853127;
    Goodness, I've never been a huge fan of Vicki but when others call her out for things she has said but want to act as if they have never said anything what a crock! Alexis and Jim should NOT be on the show, I can't stand those two. During the reunion special one screenshot featuring Gretchen and Alexis next to each other, Alexis is staring off into space while the people around her are talking, it literally took Jim saying something to bring her out of the trance. Did anyone else notice this? Ugh, I have no clue why I watch this show!
    Vikki reminds me of my mom. She thinks everyone is picking on her but really, she gets what she deserves. She will say something negative to us and will be SURPRISED when we all don't take it with smiles and hugs. She is quick to point out but can't accept what she does.

I cannot stand Alexis and Jim -- and tonight Gretchen really got on my nerves as well. I have not been a big Vickie fan --but I do feel like the others attacked her at times -- like a pack of hungry wolves -- I am sure they probably are hungry --but they all seemed to jump her - they are all guilty of talking about each other. Slade is a slime ball and Gretchen sounds dumb when she buys this stuff he says. Ugh

Vicki is not perfect, but she did not deserve to be ganged up on like she was. And why in the world would anyone give those loser significant others (Jim, Slime) more tv time. Do you not read and understand that these characters are pulling down the show? I just mute it when Slime and KingJim start trying to talk. I will not be watching next time if these people are on it. I do mean it and I will not change my mind. Vicki was right, the fun is gone.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Why are all of these married women, so preoccupied with who Gretchen is having sex with? I mean she is a single woman who cares if she is sexing slim shady?

Again I have to agree with Alexis husband in regard to Slim Shady. The man is single and he can have as many relationships as he wants. The problem with Slade and the housewife's is on the women. Slade has been able to find 3 of OC's women to have sex with. The women are the one's crazy enough to bed him.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Regular

Vicki looks like a female Tom Petty.

Quote Originally Posted by Geea7;3853213;
    Vicki looks like a female Tom Petty.
    More Like Ms Piggy.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Vicki does say stuff about everyone but I feel she was unfairly ganged up on.
    I didn't like them having the men on the show. I liked how Vicki told Slade to find a househusband show to be on. I thought Jeanna really looked rough and it appeared that her and Vicki are friends again. I can't stand Taliban Jim and Alexis. But I'm afraid they will be on the show next time because they got such a big reaction from people, even though it wasn't positive. And Slimey Slade was lying through his teeth, you could just tell. He and Gretchen deserve each other. Vicki was right when she said it's not fun anymore.

Closed Thread