Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Lynne's in her own universe. Seriously.

I think Gretchen handles herself very well. I thought it was interesting that she said "you know what? Maybe one day I will wake up and say 'oh. this isn't what I want' and leave Slade. But for now, there's no reason to do that and I'm happy." I also thought it was interesting how she said it was what happened with Tamra and Simon - very true!

The first time I ever saw Tamra be truly genuine was when she expressed her fears about her children growing up in a broken home. I actually felt bad for her. I wish I could tell her it's better to be FROM a broken home than IN a broken home.

FORT Fan

Someone needs to send Lynne's daughters on "World's Strictest Parents" ASAP. That would straighten them out.

I taped last night's reunion, but have not watched yet.
    Does anyone know what timte Reunion part 2 airs tonight?

TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

I'm thinking 9 since RHoNY is at 10.

I watched bits and pieces yesterday then watched the whole thing today.

Lynn is delusional with a capital D. I can not believe she was laughing while watching all the stuff that went on with Alexa. I really expected her to get weepy with that.

She makes excuses for her daughter's behavior. 'I am a bitch that's why she called me one!' My mom could be a b too (most women can) but I would have NEVER call her that. OMG! I would be here today if I did.

I thought it was funny that when Gretchen questioned why it was not okay for her to show Alexa support but it was okay for a youthologist everyone, who was backing Lynn about Gretchen not allowed to give 'advice' (which I agree she never did), shut up. Even Lynn didn't have a good reason why.

Lynn is a walking contradiction. 'My daughter manipulates situations. Oh but there's not way she manipulated the situation with Gretchen!!!'

And she looked TERRIBLE!

How old is Alexa? I wonder if this could get Lynn and Frank in trouble with child welfare if she's a minor?

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3852746;
    I'm thinking 9 since RHoNY is at 10.
    Thanks

Apparently Alexis is delusional too. I was reading a synopsis of the show on another website and she had said this last night when asked if Jim was controlling “If he tried to control me — I think you can see from the way that I handle myself — we wouldn’t be married.”

I think you're right in saying she's delusional. I think she's one of those people who unleash their frustrations on others because they are incapable of unleashing the frustrations on the ACTUAL people who they should be unleashed on.

Lynne's excuse is that they are over 18 now so what can she do? Oh PLEASE! You are a parent & continue parenting from the second they take their first breath until the last breath you take.
    I have a 28 year old 6' son who dropped the F-Bomb on me in a text message. It was a Friday night & I was home in my jammies with a cup of tea. When I got that text to say I was upset with him would be putting it mildly. I got dressed & went to where he works. All 5' 97 pound me put him up against the wall & told him if he ever dropped an F-bomb at me again he will be sending his next text with his butt because his phone would be shoved up there.
    I will not tolerate disrespect from my children, PEROID!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3852901;
    Lynne's excuse is that they are over 18 now so what can she do? Oh PLEASE! You are a parent & continue parenting from the second they take their first breath until the last breath you take.
    I have a 28 year old 6' son who dropped the F-Bomb on me in a text message. It was a Friday night & I was home in my jammies with a cup of tea. When I got that text to say I was upset with him would be putting it mildly. I got dressed & went to where he works. All 5' 97 pound me put him up against the wall & told him if he ever dropped an F-bomb at me again he will be sending his next text with his butt because his phone would be shoved up there.
    I will not tolerate disrespect from my children, PEROID!
    AMEN, Bunny, ITA/you!
    KAREN

Closed Thread