Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Wait...a housewife that can ACTUALLY sing....isn't promoting it on the show?! X_X

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3852296;
    Lynn is seriously making me ill during this reunion.
    She is definitely in her own little world. There's no hope for her.
    Its like thingd just aren't processing in what's left of her mind.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3852349;
    She is definitely in her own little world. There's no hope for her.
    Its like thingd just aren't processing in what's left of her mind.
    She is also talking out both sides of her *ss. She says that her kid is a little actress and lies and blah blah. But she BELIEVES her when it comes to Gretchen bashing.

I wish the other housewives would have backed Gretchen up on her point of the youtholgist had no kids.

I give up on Lynne too. What a putz! Why didn't Andy ask her about letting the younger girl drink? Never mind, she would have just given a Huh? answer.
    I wish they weren't going to have the husbands on tomorrow night. The show is about the women not those girly-men. And Slade is not a husband anyway. I think Vicki is right, he likes to be on TV.

I hate when they let spouses/bf on the show. Slade is slimy. Period. I dont ever want to see him on tv again. I just don't know what he has on other people to keep him in front of the camera. Gretchen, if Alexis is your only ally .... reconsider. He's a lying deadbeat scumbag. I so totally wish someone would point out his many many many parenting flaws if he makes a comment to Lynne about hers. It's the HouseWIVES, not the significant others.

I also think it's funny when Gretchen makes all kinds of remarks, but when someone is telling her something she doesn't like she tells them not to talk about it. (SLADE) Catch a clue before he goes through all that money you "never got".

Alexis ... if your church is praying/fasting for you, it's about you.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

I actually liked how Gretchen represented herself on the Reunion show. I agree with her that when people are asking her questions regarding Slade's behavior, they should ask Slade, and not her. The only WTH moment for me with Gretchen was the news that she had purchased a music catalog of Bryan Todd, who is the guy that wrote or had something to do with Jo De La Rossa's songs. Something about that is definitely suspect. And how uncomfortable for Jo, since Gretchen herself said this was probably the first time Jo had heard about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3852374;

I also think it's funny when Gretchen makes all kinds of remarks, but when someone is telling her something she doesn't like she tells them not to talk about it. (SLADE) Catch a clue before he goes through all that money you "never got".
    I don't blame her for not wanting to talk about it because none of these women care about Gretchen, she knows that so I get why she's tired of hearing it.

What do they think is going to happen? That Gretchen will say 'you're all are right I'm dumping him...I mean, you're all such an authority on relationship since you are all married to such fine men' (huge eye roll) I'm tired of hearing it and doesn't affect me.

This is just something that she needs to figure out herself.

I think its laughable that Vicki thinks sex equals serious relationship....especially for a guy.

FORT Fan

I really wish would MIND HER BUSINESS!!!

Someone needs to tell her to get a hobby because the obssesion with Slade is sick. Gretchen is an adult, she can date, live with, marry whomever she pleases. Like someone else said, it's not like Vicki CARES about Gretchen she's just a controlling busy-body.

It was nice to see Tamraa squirming and studdering through the story about her and the ex-boyfriend. Talk about OC reunion de ja vu.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3852296;
    Lynn is seriously making me ill during this reunion.
    I felt bad for Lynn on last years reunion, but due to her behavior, I cannot feel bad anymore. Lynn is an idiot! She got a facelift as a business decision!?!?!?!?! WTF!

I don't see anything wrong with Gretchen talking to Alexa. She saw a problem, talked to Lynn about talking to Alexa and did it. Lynn was just offended when she came off as an incompetent parent, which she is!
    On top of it all, she enables her daughters by allowing them to drink. It makes me sick!!!! Lynn should be arrested for child endangerment and neglect.

FORT Fanatic

I just watched this morning (what a way to start your day), Lynne is really sick. Just listen to her, she disciplines her girls. I have 3 daughters, 18, 20 and 24, I know what discipline is. Alexa needs one day at my home, she won't return the same. One hour at my home, and she'd never say a foul word again. Five minutes with me, and she'd know what a "B" is.

Hope my day gets better, as I'm pissed at Bravo to keep promoting this trainwreck, and alittle mad at me for watching, but...will watch again tonight!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Closed Thread