Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

i'm sorry but i couldn't stand that dress on icky. she has a huge butt, needs to tone up and walks like a linebacker. she and alexa both looked like call girls. i'm in a crappy mood and am taking it out on them. got more but i need a moment.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3850248;
    Ok, I've only seen bits and pieces so far BUT..................... Vickis dress looks A LOT like the one Alexis has been wearing in the PIs all season. Not that it matters, but I do think it's a *little* funny if it is. Ok, back to the finale....
    OMG!!! I thought thesame thing!

My observations:
    As someone who was in a long term abusive marriage, I can see how Tamarra can finally just have had enough of Simon. She's right, there would have been alot less pressure if he had gotten a job instead of trying to sell Barney Brew & Tamarra would have been fine taking care of the kids, doing lunches & Botox with her friends. My EX wanted me as a SAHM & constantly controlled what I wore. I was never allowed to wear a tank or halter top. My dresses were always too short. I ended up wearing track suits 90% of the time. Now I wear what I WANT! IMHO the black dress Tamarra wore wasn't too short. I'd wear it & I am 10 years older.

Gretchen, yea & that whole white "bride-y" dress was done for the reaction. I really thought it was too young for her but to her credit she can carry it off. Slade OTOH, just don't get him. Does he actually have a real job & not one where all he does is dates housewives?

Vicky, you have got to stop allowing Tamarra to bring you into her problem marriage. She threw you under the bus several times already so JUST STOP giving her advice & just give her a JOB. Sorry Victory but that yellow dress, while pretty, didn't work on you figure.

Nice to see Jeana & Lauri again & grateful that Bravo spared us from George & Lauri "we are just so happy in love" verbal vomit.

Alexis, Frug & Mom...can take the girl out of the trailer park but can't take the trailer park out of the girl. Talk about dressing too young...Alexis's Mom..oye vey! She had plastic surgery & still looks like that? Anyone notice the part where Jim "ALLOWED" Alexis to work for her plastic surgery. It is nice to see he is allowing her to have a career in place for when he dumps her for a younger model.

Lynne...you didn't KNOW your daughters were drinking in the car; the same car you rode in with your mother??? You didn't notice they were DRUNK? Bravo actually filming Alexa or Raquel trying to order a drink at the club? *NOTE- Is that even legal to do??? Frank is working for Lynne. I guess any day now they will be filing for food stamps. Raquel is "working" on her art. Sigh, why isn't she in art school if she wants to be an artist? Has Alexa graduated yet or are we going to wait until she graduates from the Dr. Drew Academy?

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3850754;
    I think you're mistaking an unhappy marriage for abuse. Emotionally abused women would not pick a fight with their husbands, they will deflect and defuse if they are truly afraid of the fight. I just watched the scene in the limo. The things Simon was saying made his controlling nature evident, and he was very passive aggressive - which I loathe - but Tamra was the one who was the aggressor in terms of arguing. Tamra was the one who got angry and started fighting.

ETA: Emotional abuse is clearly what Tamra wants us to think. She was planning on working that angle before she got into the limo I am sure.
    YEP! Totally! You learn that when you pick a fight you pay for it. My EX has had 3 DUI's, 2 PFA's & one domestic abuse arrest AFTER I let him.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3850097;
    When I was in college I used to work at Macys. You would see the old cougars shopping in the JR's dept. They would try them on in the Misses dept. They all look like some midlifers trying to hold onto their youth. Gretchen looked great,very age appropriate.
    Okay I can kinda plead guilty to the above. In my defense though I have a very difficult time finding clothes in a size 2 or 3. I do really watch what I buy though. Today I am head to tails in Forever 21 but I am wearing a plain black long sleeve t-shirt, black pants that are regular rise & a white fur vest. Nothing is low-cut or tight.
    This is a bit off topic but it is hard to find clothes that aren't hoochie-mamma, soccer mom or grandmom for someone my size; 5' & 97 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3851092;
    i'm sorry but i couldn't stand that dress on icky. she has a huge butt, needs to tone up and walks like a linebacker. she and alexa both looked like call girls. i'm in a crappy mood and am taking it out on them. got more but i need a moment.
    I'm not particularly crabby today and I agree with you.

Tamra, Vicki, and Lynn were all wearing outfits that I would never wear and I'm a good 5-10 years younger than all of them.

sorry, but i've been relating to tammysue/2face lately and don't like it. and i've been flipping off my bf for months. finally saw the beginning of the last epi and the part in the car where she tells slimon to get an effing job and make some money was the last straw with me as well. i fully understand that what she's saying and am tired of it myself. and i thought she should have worn what she wanted to wear. liked the black dress on her and slimon is a big whining pig. i'm ticked off and i'm siding with her. what is this world coming to?
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

i'm with you as far as gretchen and slade.

lynne and her hubby need to be arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3849198;
    It was nice to see Laurie and Jeanna at the party. I hope Tamra and Vicki will be friends again and that Tamra and Simon get divorced because then we won't have to see that girly man on the show anymore.
    Why is Alexis working for a plastic surgeon? Working!!??? Guess Jim's salary doesn't pay for all those nannies and plastic surgery. I thought they were so rich she didn't have to work?
    I have no problem with Slade and Gretchen so if they get married it doesn't bother me.
    I have given up on Lynne and her husband, if something happens to their daughter it's their own fault for letting a 17 year old drink. Jeanna said it best when she said they are trying to be friends instead of parents.
    On to the NYC crazies!

she looked HIDEOUS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3849314;
    I

Shocking to see Alexis' mother! At the begining of the party, I noticed a woman who looked like she had waaaaay too much plastic surgery, but didn't realize who she was. She looks shockingly awful, and much, much older, which is ironic. I was hoping her surgery would end up being a more natural look similar to Tamra's mother. What a shame.

straycat80, alexis is prob lining up hubby number 3. remember wet flesh took away one of the nannies.

FORT Fanatic

Lynn is seriously making me ill during this reunion.

Closed Thread