Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Ok, I've only seen bits and pieces so far BUT..................... Vickis dress looks A LOT like the one Alexis has been wearing in the PIs all season. Not that it matters, but I do think it's a *little* funny if it is. Ok, back to the finale....

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3850248;
    Ok, I've only seen bits and pieces so far BUT..................... Vickis dress looks A LOT like the one Alexis has been wearing in the PIs all season. Not that it matters, but I do think it's a *little* funny if it is. Ok, back to the finale....
    I believe all the women are given access to a wardrobe that is donated to the show. More than once, I've heard one say to the other "Oh, I almost wore that one"

FORT Fan

Ahh, ok thank you! Makes total sense - but also a little sloppy for the wardrobe person for allowing the same outfit to be worn during "high profile" scenes and no credit was given to the designer. Oh well, just more evidence that this is more "scripted" and less real.
    Last edited by dustypants; 03-08-2010 at 12:59 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3849950;
    Simon doesn't want his wife to hang out with someone who is a bad friend. I would call him abusive if he was telling her to have no friends at all but he isn't. He just doesn't want that one bad influence in their lives.
    Simon is constantly critiquing Tamra's behavior no matter what she does or doesn't do; no matter if Vicki is or is not involved.

I'm the first to agree that the show is totally scripted.
    I don't, however, think they're sharing the same wardrobe. There's no way that Vicki would fit into the same outfit that had been worn by St. Boob of the Rack
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3850267;
    Simon is constantly critiquing Tamra's behavior no matter what she does or doesn't do; no matter if Vicki is or is not involved.
    See, I agree here with this statement. I do think that Simon was emotionally abusing Tamra. That doesn't mean that she is not a biotch. She can still be that and be emotionally abused. One does not exclude the other.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3850268;
    I'm the first to agree that the show is totally scripted.
    I don't, however, think they're sharing the same wardrobe. There's no way that Vicki would fit into the same outfit that had been worn by St. Boob of the Rack
    Last season when they showed the episode where Vicki and Jeana are cleaning out their closets, Jeana said that she was donating a lot of Tadashi dresses that were given to them. I imagine that each cast member had access to the dresses in their size, not that Vicki's dress actually fit her.

Also, Gretchen and Alexis wore the same bikini on the show this season. I'm sure it wasn't the same actual bikini but they both had one.

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3850248;
    Ok, I've only seen bits and pieces so far BUT..................... Vickis dress looks A LOT like the one Alexis has been wearing in the PIs all season. Not that it matters, but I do think it's a *little* funny if it is. ...
    it also looks a lot like a top JWow wore on Jersey Shore

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3840927;
    We always knew that Tamra was a two-faced heartless mean-girl, b*tch, but we thought she was faithful to Simon. Now we know one of the reasons that Simon was so pi**sed at her --- she is also a slut and a liar. Is anyone surprised???????

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3850338;
    We always knew that Tamra was a two-faced heartless mean-girl, b*tch, but we thought she was faithful to Simon. Now we know one of the reasons that Simon was so pi**sed at her --- she is also a slut and a liar. Is anyone surprised???????
    Not surprised at all. Tamra is one of those women who believes she just has to always have a man on her arm to complete her. Apparently mother never taught her you can do bad on your own you don't need a man for that. If she had learned that lesson she would never had been with Simon.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Closed Thread