Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

  1. #2831
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    240

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Ok, I've only seen bits and pieces so far BUT..................... Vickis dress looks A LOT like the one Alexis has been wearing in the PIs all season. Not that it matters, but I do think it's a *little* funny if it is. Ok, back to the finale....

  2. #2832
    Over and Out! Bunny555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3850248;
    Ok, I've only seen bits and pieces so far BUT..................... Vickis dress looks A LOT like the one Alexis has been wearing in the PIs all season. Not that it matters, but I do think it's a *little* funny if it is. Ok, back to the finale....
    I believe all the women are given access to a wardrobe that is donated to the show. More than once, I've heard one say to the other "Oh, I almost wore that one"

  3. #2833
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    240

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Ahh, ok thank you! Makes total sense - but also a little sloppy for the wardrobe person for allowing the same outfit to be worn during "high profile" scenes and no credit was given to the designer. Oh well, just more evidence that this is more "scripted" and less real.
    Last edited by dustypants; 03-08-2010 at 12:59 AM.

  4. #2834
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    866

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3849950;
    Simon doesn't want his wife to hang out with someone who is a bad friend. I would call him abusive if he was telling her to have no friends at all but he isn't. He just doesn't want that one bad influence in their lives.
    Simon is constantly critiquing Tamra's behavior no matter what she does or doesn't do; no matter if Vicki is or is not involved.

  5. #2835
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,139

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    I'm the first to agree that the show is totally scripted.
    I don't, however, think they're sharing the same wardrobe. There's no way that Vicki would fit into the same outfit that had been worn by St. Boob of the Rack
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  6. #2836
    FORT Fogey Coco46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    979

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3850267;
    Simon is constantly critiquing Tamra's behavior no matter what she does or doesn't do; no matter if Vicki is or is not involved.
    See, I agree here with this statement. I do think that Simon was emotionally abusing Tamra. That doesn't mean that she is not a biotch. She can still be that and be emotionally abused. One does not exclude the other.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

  7. #2837
    Over and Out! Bunny555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3850268;
    I'm the first to agree that the show is totally scripted.
    I don't, however, think they're sharing the same wardrobe. There's no way that Vicki would fit into the same outfit that had been worn by St. Boob of the Rack
    Last season when they showed the episode where Vicki and Jeana are cleaning out their closets, Jeana said that she was donating a lot of Tadashi dresses that were given to them. I imagine that each cast member had access to the dresses in their size, not that Vicki's dress actually fit her.

    Also, Gretchen and Alexis wore the same bikini on the show this season. I'm sure it wasn't the same actual bikini but they both had one.

  8. #2838
    FORT Fan RealityRealmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    EARTH the Reality Show
    Posts
    354

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3850248;
    Ok, I've only seen bits and pieces so far BUT..................... Vickis dress looks A LOT like the one Alexis has been wearing in the PIs all season. Not that it matters, but I do think it's a *little* funny if it is. ...
    it also looks a lot like a top JWow wore on Jersey Shore

  9. #2839
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,999

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3840927;
    We always knew that Tamra was a two-faced heartless mean-girl, b*tch, but we thought she was faithful to Simon. Now we know one of the reasons that Simon was so pi**sed at her --- she is also a slut and a liar. Is anyone surprised???????

  10. #2840
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,585

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3850338;
    We always knew that Tamra was a two-faced heartless mean-girl, b*tch, but we thought she was faithful to Simon. Now we know one of the reasons that Simon was so pi**sed at her --- she is also a slut and a liar. Is anyone surprised???????
    Not surprised at all. Tamra is one of those women who believes she just has to always have a man on her arm to complete her. Apparently mother never taught her you can do bad on your own you don't need a man for that. If she had learned that lesson she would never had been with Simon.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.