Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;3775714;
    I didn't know Ryan became a father. Guess the discussion last year between Tamra and Ryan was true. Hope he pays child support.
    Waitttttt.......whatttttt..... Ryan is a Dad??? Do I already know that??? I am remembering something about Ryan getting a tattoo, maybe????

TamRAAAAaaaaaa is a GrandMAAAaaaa!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3775278;
    NO! None of the NJ Housewives would take Taliban Jim because he is neither delicious nor juicy
    he looks moist. like hey have a gland problem. they won't be married long either. what's up with oc husbands? besides don, there wives or women seen like they can't breath without their mens approval. who lives like that?
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by lorib64;3775519;
    I don't understand how she could afford plastic surgery if she has so much debt.
    she has a payment plan. it seems to me that all of these women, including the ones from other states think bravo is a new king of welfare program.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

I didn't know Ryan became a father. Guess the discussion last year between Tamra and Ryan was true. Hope he pays child support.
    WHAT?!?!?!?!? I totally did not know this! Were did you hear this?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3775727;
    she has a payment plan. it seems to me that all of these women, including the ones from other states think bravo is a new king of welfare program.
    Thanks for explaining.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lorib64;3775752;
    Thanks for explaining.
    I thought I read here, or Bravo she got it gratis, courtesy Bravo or the Dr?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3775821;
    I thought I read here, or Bravo she got it gratis, courtesy Bravo or the Dr?
    she said on watch what happens that she has a payment plan.

Did I read that correctly; Lynne is on a payment plan to their plastic surgeon???
    Ok so we know that Lynne & her husband don't stick to payment plans. They don't pay rent so they were evicted. They don't make car payments so their cars were repoed.
    So if they don't pay the surgeon, I wonder if Lynne's face will be repoed & her daughters nose broken??? *LOL* Can you tell I am high on Nyquil???

Granny Tammy...I LOVE IT!!!!

If Frug is 47 then I am 27.

it's bad enough he found someone with self esteem so low she'd sleep with him but to actual spawn a creepy jr with him is downright wrong. and it will be a while before this chick will get any child support. creepy sr. can't even keep a job. anyone know what he said about slimon on his facebook page? couldn't find it.

now I recall a conversation last season between Ryan and Tamra where he said he and some girl had thought they were pregnant. But where did this come from that Ryan actually has a child. First I have heard of it

Closed Thread