Closed Thread
Page 21 of 301 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Tamra was wrong, but it made for great television. I didn't like the young blonde at first, but now I'm rooting for team Gretchen. I loved the conversation she had with her man's children because to me it seemed genuine. I hope Gretchen and the children keep in touch despite the man's death.

Anyone else disgusted by Lynne's daughter at the bowling alley? GROSS! They didn't even seem drunk, it looked more like they were acting stupid and pretending to be tipsy because they shared a bottle of alchohol. That was totally lame, and that child deserves an ass-whoopin' for it!

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;3277294;
    Tonight's episode pretty much confirms what a douchebag Ryan really is... (the part I found appalling was a hand gesture he did while sitting nest to Gretchen) the apple does not fall far from the tree.
    My son watched the show with me tonight and caught that right away. There are no words
    CYA

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Oh no! I missed it! I need to watch it again!

FORT Fogey

I kind of think that maybe Jeff's children are not that friendly towards Gretchen when the cameras are not around.
    During the kitchen scenes of the "Look at MY ring" episode, my DH noticed the kids were photo shopping some pictures of Gretchen in a not so flattering way on their laptop.

FORT Fan

I love Gretchen. I felt really bad for her. Seeing her state at the top of the show vs her state at the end, I would say with the help of Tamara, Simon and Ryan, she was getting smashed on purpose. Perhaps as a way to cope with the pain of her lover dying away right in front of her. Not very different than a lot of other folks. I think she truely loves Jeff. Also the ring scene didn't seem to different than many ladies excited about their engagement rings.
    I must admit I agree with Vicki about Lynn smoking pot. I hate the way she talks and moves in slooow motion. Lol
    She and her hubby looked mighty scragly at the dinner party.

Vicki is beyond needy. Her mom looked pretty annoyed by her. She was nipping at her mom's ankles like a puppy. Vicki seriously, you're looking at $1 mil yachts, what on earth could your mom do for you? I doubt she would be very gracious if her mom picked her up some placemats or wash cloths that she found on sale at Target.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Were my eyes deceiving me or did Raquel walk into the bowling alley holding hands with her friend (whose face was blurred out), sit on the friend's lap and kiss the friend on the mouth?

I thought she had a serious boyfriend?
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Tamra's behavior is almost unforgivable. She is obviously trying to ruin Gretchen's (financial)life by ruining her relationship (before Jeff passed).

I will never understand why Tamra and Vicki waste their energy being jealous of someone who is and/or looks 20 years younger than them. What a waste of time- they should embrace her as a younger sister or in Vicki's case, a daughter.

Vicki's needy behavior (not sure if it isn't an act at this point)is growing old. She should move back to Chicago because this show is making her more and more unlikeable.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3277254;
    Did anyone notice the difference in Vickys skin in the flashback from two seasons ago? I think she is hormonal due to menopause. I also think she is in her 50's and NOT her late 40's.
    I noticed a big difference in Vicki's skin earlier this season. Seems like she has developed some acne scars or pot marks on her face. Or maybe she isn't using as much makeup?
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3277429;
    Were my eyes deceiving me or did Raquel walk into the bowling alley holding hands with her friend (whose face was blurred out), sit on the friend's lap and kiss the friend on the mouth?

I thought she had a serious boyfriend?
    Girls do that. I do that with my girls now and then. Doesn't mean she's dating her.

And OMG, I re-watched the hand signal part by Ryan That kid is totally disgusting. And who was he signing it to anyway? His MOM....Simon?!? (I know it was about Gretchen) Yuck. He makes me want to throw up.
    Last edited by JustJuls; 01-14-2009 at 03:16 AM.

Man-o-Man! Now THAT episode was a train wreck! I'm no Gretchen fan and even I didn't like the way that Tamara set her up. Why on earth would she plan such a "high class" party and purposely ruin it? Sure, she couldn't predict exactly how Gretchen would behave but come on! That was just nasty! Ryan (just like someone else said) IS very snake like and this really did show his (and his mom's) true colors. Loved Vickie's disapproving looks! With the way that she carries on (especially after a few drinks) she has NO right to judge anyone else. She sits there, giving her little interviews, all prim and proper and are we suppose to buy it? Hasn't she ever watched the show and seen how she acts? I don't doubt that it's hard to deal with Jeff dying but to hear Gretchin talk, she's the only person, in the world, who has gone through something like this. I bet that this is harder on his kids but I haven't seen her show any sympathy or compassion for them. She just wants them to know how much SHE does. It's all about her. HER life is passing her by? She would have felt the same way ,if Jeff hadn't gotten sick, and she'd married an older man. She wouldn't have stayed in that situation for very long. Wonder if Jeff's kids watched the show tonight?

Closed Thread