Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3773082;
    I really have to be done with this show. This is beyond a train wreck. These grown adult women AND these grown adult men talking about each other behind their backs and then telling them face to face they do not do that......everyone on this epi was worse than a bunch of 5th graders gossiping about one another. Disturbing to say the least.
    Agree! I find the show putting me on edge instead of enjoying it like I did a few years ago. This one was my favorite but not anymore. Atlanta is my least. I can't even begin to relate to that group. I'm looking forward to New Jersey just because it's the newest (I guess). If they canceled OC and Atlanta I wouldn't care a bit.

I agree. Put the fun back in and trash the stress. I have enough of that in my life. Who really cares that someone's hotter than Tamra, or that Gretchen is camera hogging with Jo's ex? Vicki, you are the reigning queen of the Real housewives series (as the last standing original) ... really, is that something big in the whole scheme of things?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I CANNOT CANNOT stand the new couple Jim and Alexis. WTH is going on with Alexis' duck lips? FOOBS about 10x too big for her body.

Jim, what is he in his early 40's or something? with that stupid baseball cap turned backward & that disgusting cigar hanging out of his mouth? Baseball cap turned backwards? Really? What a fat @#$%. And no, no matter how many stogies you light up you are still no Tony Soprano. Get off it.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3774425;
    I CANNOT CANNOT stand the new couple Jim and Alexis. WTH is going on with Alexis' duck lips? FOOBS about 10x too big for her body.

Jim, what is he in his early 40's or something? with that stupid baseball cap turned backward & that disgusting cigar hanging out of his mouth? Baseball cap turned backwards? Really? What a fat @#$%. And no, no matter how many stogies you light up you are still no Tony Soprano. Get off it.
    Funny! You're right! He looks like he should be married to one of the New Jersey women!

This is hard to believe, but it's from someone who should know. Sleaze Slimey is age 41, will be 42 in October. The side of meat is 32, turning 33 in June. Slimon is 45 and will be 46 in May. I think Slimon looks youngest, but is older than the other two. Donn is 56 and will be 57 in June. He looks and acts his age; and though there's nothing very exciting about the guy, he seems more "real" than anyone else on any of the Real shows.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I would much rather have Don than any of the other three. He might be the oldest, but he is by far the hottest...

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3774629;
    The side of meat is 32, turning 33 in June.
    Do you mean Alexis' husband Jim? According to Bravo, he's 47.
    The Real Housewives of Orange County - Bios - Alexis Bellino | Bravo TV Official Site

Stay-at-home mom Alexis resides in the exclusive enclave of Newport Coast, Calif. with her husband, Jim Bellino, 47, a self-made entrepreneur and businessman in the Newport Beach area.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3774629;
    This is hard to believe, but it's from someone who should know. Sleaze Slimey is age 41, will be 42 in October. The side of meat is 32, turning 33 in June. Slimon is 45 and will be 46 in May. I think Slimon looks youngest, but is older than the other two. Donn is 56 and will be 57 in June. He looks and acts his age; and though there's nothing very exciting about the guy, he seems more "real" than anyone else on any of the Real shows.
    Prism, who are you referring to in bold?
    KAREN

And also, who are you referring to in nonbold? Simon? Slade? I can't follow the nicknames.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I did feel bad for Vicky while watching this episode. Tamra was a horrible friend. Running back and telling the other girls (including her enemy) that Vicky was up in the room upset. She could have said anything else but that. Vicky specifically said don't say this... and that wench immediatly ran down to the limo and said that. What!?!? That's not a good friend.

My guy, who is forced to sit through this with me, hates Simon. The guy is a total tool. He is so controlling of Tamra and the only reason he hates Vicki so much is it brings out the fun independent Tamra. Good for her! He needs to chill out or I think he could lose her.

Alexis and Jim HAVE to go. Quite playing it up for the cameras. We all see her true side. It's gonna be great when it comes out!

And I think Slade has gotten so gross looking. When he "suprised" Gretchen I wanted to vomit. PUH LEAZE.

Closed Thread