Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Hey, Bunny, thanks a 1,000,000. Somebody's brought black bottom cupcakes and chocolate covered cherries in to work today and now, with that vision of a hand down Frug's pants ricocheting through my brain, I have the willpower to resist them. Or any food. For at least an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3771003;
    I agree MamaC She looks to be more late 30's to me.

Oh yeah and I can totally see her hubby plopping himself on the sofa, sticking his hand down his pants and ordering her to fetch him a cold one.
    Very true but then again this would apply for most of the other housewives.

Maybe I am way out there in leftfield but I am actually beginning to wonder IF Alexis really had her little future child support checks. They may be hers genetically but perhaps they used a surrogate? I can't imagine Frug wanting her to be HUGE so several months like she would have with twins.
    I am sorry but after you had kids, especially mutilples, your hips spread. I'm with Lynne on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3771054;
    Hey, Bunny, thanks a 1,000,000. Somebody's brought black bottom cupcakes and chocolate covered cherries in to work today and now, with that vision of a hand down Frug's pants ricocheting through my brain, I have the willpower to resist them. Or any food. For at least an hour.
    I brought cookies in to work today. Let's have a party!

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3771054;
    Glad I could help.

Bunny,
    Way TMI!!

As far as Alexis, I can believe she's early 30's even though she does look older. All these women seem to spend much too much time in the sun and, as a result, seem to look older.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I just don't understand all these couples not traveling alone, yet they take off and leave their kids behind. I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;3771687;
    I just don't understand all these couples not traveling alone, yet they take off and leave their kids behind. I just don't get it.

Oh the kids are at home with the Nanny's probably getting better care than if their parents were there.

FORT Fanatic

I wonder what Lynne's doctor would have said if he had known she took off across the country one week after surgery.

Why did those women yell and scream so loudly in the Everglades? It's amazing all the animals didn't run away in terror.

Oh, Alexis, in that super-short dress, your "Christian principles" were showing. Why is it that people who make the biggest deal out of their Christian beliefs are so disappointing? Last time it was that super-low top, and now this.

I can't believe I am defending Vicki, but if I had made it clear that I was organizing a women-only trip, I would have been disgusted also if low-lifes like Slade had shown up. That man makes me skin crawl. Simon isn't much better. He and Tamra deserve each other.

I know people don't like Vicki but I have to take her side this week. She planned a GIRLS trip and if Alexis and Gretchen couldn't come without their insecure husbands then they should have stayed home. Slade just showed up to 'surprise' Gretchen so he could be on TV again. And Lynn was so hopped up on goofballs I don't think she knew where she was or what was going on.
    So I don't blame Vicki for feeling odd person out when there are couples around and you are not part of one.
    And good point about how these mothers with young children can leave their kids at home but say they can't travel without their husbands.

Once again there's so much to be disgusted and confused about (from the viewer's - and Lynne's - point of view) but I'll pick this one: anybody notice the closeups of Vicki from her right side that there is a scar on her neck? I'm no expert on facelift scars but that weren't no injury scar. Just sayin' . . .

Closed Thread