Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3769661;
    I find it hilarious that Alexis graduated? from university yet CONSTANTLY mangles the english language just about every other time she opens her mouth. Also, she should keep her christian mouth shut about what a good christian she is. Um, Alexis, tip #1, if you wanna portray yourself as a good christian take a tip from the rest of the planet & KEEP YOUR TRIPLE DDD BOOBS FROM FLOPPING OUT ALL OVER THE PLACE. Amen.
    Oh my! Like the old saying goes, you can shine up a pig in lipstick & earrings but in the end it's still a pig.
    Now I am NOT calling St Boob a pig, of course not, but what I am saying is you can dress the girl in a D&G dress, Jimmy Choo shoes and cubic zirconia but the stupidity still shows through like a bright neon sign on her forehead reading "SUGARBABY".
    Who in their right minds takes 2 year olds to a spa unless you are trying to garner some twisted attention that you are a caring mother. Give me a freakin break! You said you can't be the type of mother that spends 9 hours a day playing on the floor with your kids. Nah you would rather torture them with getting their nails done. I am sorry but even as an adult there is a bit of "discomfort" when you get your nails done. I can't imagine doing this to the sensative skin & nails of a 2 year old. I bet if your daughters had a choice they would rather be home playing on the floor.
    Besides when exactly DOES she have the time to play with her kids since she spends so much of her day on keeping herself into prime "sugarbaby" shape.
    Maybe some of her silicone has floated to her brain.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3769982;
    Oh my! Like the old saying goes, you can shine up a pig in lipstick & earrings but in the end it's still a pig.
    Now I am NOT calling St Boob a pig, of course not, but what I am saying is you can dress the girl in a D&G dress, Jimmy Choo shoes and cubic zirconia but the stupidity still shows through like a bright neon sign on her forehead reading "SUGARBABY".
    Who in their right minds takes 2 year olds to a spa unless you are trying to garner some twisted attention that you are a caring mother. Give me a freakin break! You said you can't be the type of mother that spends 9 hours a day playing on the floor with your kids. Nah you would rather torture them with getting their nails done. I am sorry but even as an adult there is a bit of "discomfort" when you get your nails done. I can't imagine doing this to the sensative skin & nails of a 2 year old. I bet if your daughters had a choice they would rather be home playing on the floor.
    Besides when exactly DOES she have the time to play with her kids since she spends so much of her day on keeping herself into prime "sugarbaby" shape.
    Maybe some of her silicone has floated to her brain.
    BINGO!!! That is why RACK left the Nanny outside, or in the car, or out of sight of the cameras BECAUSE she wanted everyone in the spa and all of us watching on tv to think she is this one amazing caring and doting mother.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

As the Rack was leaving the spa, she yelled out to one of the nannies. I believe we saw a glimpse of her in the doorway. She certainly is a t.v. mom, plays straight to the cameras.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3770022;
    As the Rack was leaving the spa, she yelled out to one of the nannies. I believe we saw a glimpse of her in the doorway. She certainly is a t.v. mom, plays straight to the cameras.
    Very true however St Rack is no June Cleever either. Man now I am showing my age! *LOL*

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3770058;
    Very true however St Rack is no June Cleever either. Man now I am showing my age! *LOL*
    I from the June Cleaver age also!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3770138;
    I from the June Cleaver age also!
    Me too!!!
    KAREN

Safe to say Alexis is no June Cleaver.
    Alexis is not even Peg Bundy!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

LG.

let's not count out Alexis as Peg Bundy yet - big boobs, tight clothes, lots of attention to her own hair and appearance, no apparentl domestic skills or interest, will eventually be despised by her own teenage children . . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

To me, she looks much older than 32!

Anyone else think she looks older?

I agree MamaC She looks to be more late 30's to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3770939;
    let's not count out Alexis as Peg Bundy yet - big boobs, tight clothes, lots of attention to her own hair and appearance, no apparentl domestic skills or interest, will eventually be despised by her own teenage children . . .
    Oh yeah and I can totally see her hubby plopping himself on the sofa, sticking his hand down his pants and ordering her to fetch him a cold one.

Closed Thread