Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3766821;
    I got the impression that Donn was repeating part of the clubhouse guy talk that was not aired. And also seems like Donn, in his newfound loving relationship with Icky, is protective of their new "loving" relationship. Wish I could remember Simon's comments about Icky, but seems to me he never liked her- probably jealous of her earning power. I detest Icky, but Donn seems a tad more normal than the weak & possessive Frug 'n Simon duo. If I hear the Rack or Frug brag about their christ again, I think I'll puke. What fakirs. And I don't mean fakers, because they seem to think there's some magic when they tell how closely they cleave to their god.
    Ah, good point.

FORT Fanatic

I realize it probably made things a lot easier for the camera crew, but having both women in the family scheduled for plastic surgery the same day wasn't a good idea. I realize it's normally safe, but what if one of them had a serious complication?

What a farce to have Alexis talking about the Bible while her dress is open to the navel. Reminds me of a former cast member who was always talking about the Bible but lived with a guy for three years or so and never married him. Huh?

It's pathetic Alexis would even think about taking in children below the age of 3 for a manicure. What's left for these kids to experience when they reach the ripe 'old' age of 18 or so? They will already have done it all.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3767239;
    I realize it probably made things a lot easier for the camera crew, but having both women in the family scheduled for plastic surgery the same day wasn't a good idea. I realize it's normally safe, but what if one of them had a serious complication?

What a farce to have Alexis talking about the Bible while her dress is open to the navel. Reminds me of a former cast member who was always talking about the Bible but lived with a guy for three years or so and never married him. Huh?

It's pathetic Alexis would even think about taking in children below the age of 3 for a manicure. What's left for these kids to experience when they reach the ripe 'old' age of 18 or so? They will already have done it all.
    I thought it was pretty pathetic and farcical, too.
    Again, she appears to be clueless around her kids - probably either due to the fact that she has 2 nannies who actually are responsible for raising them, or the 2 kids are "borrowed" from one of the other Real Housewives shows and really aren't even her own!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

I don't know.... it could be cute. Obviously not every week like her mother, but a fun special treat? My mom used to paint my nails when I was little, and when I visited older cousins in the city we would do "grown up" stuff like that. I used to love it. Then again, it wasn't a routine thing, and my parents were a whole lot more clued in than Alexis!

So according to Simon, it's ok for him not to sell enough booze to make house payments, and at the same time not ok for TamRahh to try making a little money..... so that, you know, together they maybe could scrape up money for a house payment.

Instead of taking that little trek to Florida, they could, well, um, maybe work on keeping a roof over their heads. Shame on both of them. They should be scrimping and saving every little cent to bail themselves out of the abysmal financial wreck they've created.

No wonder that puke son of TamRahh's is such a lowdown dirty loser. Oh, gawd, I'm using the puke word too much again. And they have, what, two or three more urchins in training to be losers.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3766758;

I only have facts that Alexis was married prior to FRUG. I have no facts that FRUG was married prior to ALexis but what dustypants was basically saying was that FRUG was as well a cheater to have hooked up with Alexis, who was cheating on her first DH, Jeff.
    Jim Bellino did have a prior marriage from 1984 - 1994. There were no children.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Lovelace;3767662;
    Jim Bellino did have a prior marriage from 1984 - 1994. There were no children.
    Oh, ok. Interesting. So FRUG is not the man RACK cheated on her first DH with as the article stated that man had 3 children.
    KAREN

I still laugh at that nickname, "Saint Boob of Rack". That was got to go down as the best nickname in FORT history!
    Looks as if Tammy Tequilla is having a meltdown of her marriage to Simon Says. Am I mistaken but didn't they have a "girls alone weekend" last year in Vegas? Why all of the insecurities Simon? Maybe what happened in Vegas didn't stay in Vegas,
    Ok I admit it now but Gretchen is actually starting to grow on me. The remark about St Boob being so religious with her large chest on dusplay cracked me up. Then her having fun with Ms Tequilla about her blog. Tamarra you don't make peace by making demands. It is a online blog, get over it! Don't go back and read it over and over and over.
    Vicky, Vicky, Vicky....."that's no way to treat a friend" remark...is that the same kind of friend who told the entire world that good "friend" Jeanna asked for a loan.
    I am actually beginning to miss Lauire! Okay maybe not!

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3767239;

What a farce to have Alexis talking about the Bible while her dress is open to the navel. [I]Reminds me of a former cast member who was always talking about the Bible but lived with a guy for three years or so and never married him. [I]Huh?

Wait, who was that? Who am I forgetting about???? I'm racking my brain over here!

FORT Fan

I think it was Quinn..... and I totally understand how you could forget her! In all reality though, she was harmless compared to what's going on now. Different, but definitely harmless.

Closed Thread