Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3766521;
    Just wondering, dustypants, it you have an article on this....I am on another message board talking about the RHoOC.....and was wondering what the deal is with Jim?
    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3763557;

So if FURG is the married man she dumped her first hubby for; then this is probably the reason he seems like he has such control over her.....he is probably concerned she will do it again. So shower her with all the luxuries possible and keep her on a tight lease. JMHO.
    Oh, no, I didn't read it any where. From your earlier post, I was just pointing out that if she cheated on her ex with Jim, then they are both cheaters.... sorry, I should have been more clear in that last post.

Are you guys saying that both St. Boob and Frug were cheating on their respective spouses when they hooked up?
    I did not know that. I thought both were supposed to be such good C*ristians.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe they decided they were Christians after that (which might explain why they are so fervently vocal about it now)?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought that I could come here and chime in after reading a few posts. WRONG! Sound like I have a few pages of (past) reading to do!!!!!! Sounds like fun! I don't even know the nicknames that you guys are using. Goody goody. Fuuuuuuuunnnn! I love it when everybody is picking on this bunch!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3766597;
    Are you guys saying that both St. Boob and Frug were cheating on their respective spouses when they hooked up?
    I did not know that. I thought both were supposed to be such good C*ristians.
    We're just speculating (at least I am). But Alexis' ex came out and said that she cheated on him with a married man. We were just commenting that if it was Jim that she cheated on him with, then they both cheated on their exes.

FORT Fogey

Please note I'm not saying that people can't cheat and then become reformed by finding religion/spirituality.

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3766592;
    Oh, no, I didn't read it any where. From your earlier post, I was just pointing out that if she cheated on her ex with Jim, then they are both cheaters.... sorry, I should have been more clear in that last post.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3766597;
    I did not know that.
    I only have facts that Alexis was married prior to FRUG. I have no facts that FRUG was married prior to ALexis but what dustypants was basically saying was that FRUG was as well a cheater to have hooked up with Alexis, who was cheating on her first DH, Jeff. Do I have that right, dustypants?

Real Housewives of OC’s Alexis Bellino Nasty Divorce Details Revealed! | Reality Tea

Real Housewives of OC’s Alexis Bellino Nasty Divorce Details Revealed!
    Written by Reality Tea on November 22nd, 2009

We recently wrote about the downside of appearing on a reality show such as the Real Housewives of Orange County. The first downside being that your ‘perfect’ marriage that you pride yourself on will come off as being not so perfect in front of millions of viewers, while your husband’s cutesy behavior might come off as being somewhat controlling.

The second downside it seems is skeletons from your closet being unveiled. New housewife on the block, Alexis Bellino, is now experiencing this as her first husband, Jeff Barry, is spilling all sorts of sordid details about the couple’s first marriage and nasty divorce to Star magazine. And oh yeah, there are pictures too.

In the latest issue of Star magazine, it is revealed that Alexis and Jeff got married back in 2002 after 3 years of dating. The Missouri college sweethearts would later go on to divorce in 2003 after just 15 months of marriage. Reasons for their divorce includes infidelity, boozy brawls, computer hacking, physical threats and missing money. “We had been college sweethearts in Missouri,” Jeff, 31, sales engineer, tells Star. “I never dreamt back then that things between us could turn so ugly.”

More details about Alexis’s first marriage below -

1.The couple moved to San Diego shortly after their 2002 wedding. “We were young and didn’t have a lot of money.” says Jeff. “Then Alexis…started hanging out with trust fund babies. Having the right pair of expensive jeans became important to her.”
    2.Eventually, Jeff discovered his wife was having an affair with a wealthy father of three she met at the gym.
    3.“I gave Alexis endless opportunities to fess up, but she kept denying everything,” says Jeff. “Then she said she needed her space, moved into her own place and asked me to go to therapy with her. But she only went twice, she made no effort at all.”
    4.Jeff pretended to be a friend of Alexis’s and started emailing her under false pretenses. His suspicions were confirmed that Alexis was indeed sleeping with the married wealthy man.
    5.Jeff then sent a mass email out to couple’s friends and family, in which he referred to Alexis as a “gold-digging homewrecker,” and a “$2 *****.“
    6.In the divorce filing, Jeff said of Alexis, “She can be an extremely mean, irrational drunk… She once took off her top in front of my best man to make me mad because she was upset that I smoked a cigarette.”
    The couple’s divorce was finalized in June 2004. According to Jeff, he hasn’t had any contact with Alexis in four years.

“I’m not surprised she ended up on a show like Real Housewives,” says Jeff, who is now remarried. “She just seems to have even bigger ****s, a nose job and blonder hair now.”

According to Star magazine, Alexis declined to comment on this article.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Very coyly "a wealthy father of three...." - no names!

(That's why I think she was so startled when asked if a surrogate has given birth to the three children. "Oh, not a surrogate, their mother had them...erm...that is...um...it was um...me.")

One thing she certainly didn't leave the heartland honey for Frug's looks. If she was smart she might have figured out a way to get Frug's cash and keep the younger studlet on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3766767;
    Very coyly "a wealthy father of three...." - no names!

(That's why I think she was so startled when asked if a surrogate has given birth to the three children. "Oh, not a surrogate, their mother had them...erm...that is...um...it was um...me.")

One thing she certainly didn't leave the heartland honey for Frug's looks. If she was smart she might have figured out a way to get Frug's cash and keep the younger studlet on the side.
    Alexis appears to me to be strictly a golddigger. To put up with FRUG who is lacking in everything possible from looks to manners......yup, Alexis just wants all the money possible.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

I wondered did I miss something between Vicki and Simon? It was too much for Alexis and the girls at the nail shop. As she left, she was shouting out to the nanny. Those poor girls don't even know mommy. They did look like Teresa's cash register digging daughters!

Poor Vicki, thought she was going to have a girls week-end. Tamara has nerve going on any trips, let alone two going! Tequila Simon has nerve objecting to someone working part-time. My God!

Lynne and baby girl, what can I say, the surgery had to be gratis, as they showed his clinic and name enough!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Closed Thread