Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3764959;
    Does anyone wonder why Saint Boob of the Rack was so taken aback when Poor Lynn asked her if she had a surrogate give birth to the three Frugspawn?
    I think it was Lynne's attempt at a compliment meaning that Saint Boob of the Rack looked sooooooooooooooooo amazing that there is noooooooooooooo way Saint Boob could have birthed one baby let alone three.
    Just my guess.
    KAREN

AngloAm, my my my, you're in such a bad mood you're saying out loud all the things I'm thinking. Very funny, because I so sincerely despise this bunch of bumpkins, and you're generally much nicer about them. So, I'm not the only one who simply cannot find anything much redeeming about their behavior ! Props to you for saying right out loud!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3765064;
    I think it was Lynne's attempt at a compliment meaning that Saint Boob of the Rack looked sooooooooooooooooo amazing that there is noooooooooooooo way Saint Boob could have birthed one baby let alone three.
    Just my guess.
    I'm a bit unsure about putting this 'out there' but I seem to have the impression somehow that Saint Boob cheated on her workaday husband with a richer guy who had three children. Just saying, is all....

I can't stay awake during this program - these people are such bores! Really, I doze off so I can't follow what's going on but when I wake up, apparently Lynne doesn't know what goes on, either. Snoooooooooooooze . . . . .

This season is a big yawn so far. They even gave the husbands and Slade air time. Who wants to listen to those big bags of wind? Especially Alexis' creepy husband! Bravo: stick with showing the ladies not their unsignificant others!

FORT Fogey

I like Donn, but he was stirring the pot a bit when he told Vicki that Simon said Donn & Vicki's relationship "wasn't normal." I re-watched the exchange at the golf outing, and Simon said D & V's relationship was "diffferent." Some could argue it's just semantics, but I don't think so. I can't remember if they've shown Simon talking badly about Donn & Vicki in the past, and perhaps that's the reason for Donn's perception. I think I remember seeing a preview that shows Simon bad mouthing Vicki, but not for sure. Unless Donn was feeling really protective of Vicki, I don't know why he would be annoyed with Simon. Have I forgotten something?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think there is anything more pathetic than a man/woman who feels like they have to be directly up under their spouse at all times. We had a friend whose husband wanted to come with her to every outing; we eventually cut her out of the circle. Sometimes, it's just girl time. There are times when you just don't want a man around. He was raised as an only child.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3763666;
    Agreed, but he is a cheater as well. Maybe she's so compliant because she fears that he will do to her what he did to his first wife.....
    Just wondering, dustypants, it you have an article on this....I am on another message board talking about the RHoOC.....and was wondering what the deal is with Jim?
    KAREN

Ok, this show is definitely getting very boring.
    I have this strong feeling that St. Boob of the Rack spends little to no time with those children. Her outing at the nail salon was totally ludicrous and just shows she knows next to nothing about children. And the kids actually looked like Teresa's ( RHONJ). I wondered if Bravo was maybe sharing kids between the Housewive Franchises?!!
    Gretchen's comments about St. Boob of the Rack's C*ristianity, however, were just priceless.
    And am I the only one who's totally incredulous about someone using Botox and other "Mother's little helpers" when they're 27 and then continuing on with them? Is that part of those "shared Midwestern values" that Alexis of the Rack and Jim of the Cigar have in common?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

hi gandolf!

yeah, i find the new couple very disturbing. i am going to go ahead and assume they didn't grow up w much which is why they (or at least he) is so keen on repeating things like 7 carats over and over and over and over and (well you get my point).

i thought it was pretty rude of brianna to not show him l.a. i mean he cacme from across the country - not much to see in oc besides south coast plaza and the beach.

icky-picky-vicky has def gained some weight and needs to size up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3763036;
    Platypus and the "Stogie" are just to strange for words. If my husband said half that stuff to me, he would be short a couple of "tinker-toys" before he got all the way through his speech. I kept trying to get into the back of my t.v to smack him upside the head. If I heard 7 carats one more time....OMG>.
    Briana should have shown the guy LA. He was a guest even if she didn't like him. You still try to show your guest what they want to see/do. Picky needs to up her dress size. ...apparently all her taste is in her mouth and it is starting to show.

Closed Thread