I keep expecting that, too! She totally flirts with him and he's got the machismo she seems to like. But I also think she looks down a bit on their boozy Havasu friends. I wonder if she met the friend with the ginormous boobs that spilled out of all sides of that bikini.Originally Posted by Veruka;3262402;
Moving on (I'm so glad this forum is back!)
* I didn't realize until this season that Vicki, Tamra and friends are kind of immature. Beer bongs? Seriously? I hung out with people like that ... in college. Unless you're a serious alkie, there's an age at which alcohol stops becoming the focus of your parties and is just stuff you drink.
* Gretchen is my new fave. I think she's authentic and gutsy. I don't think she'd have given Jeff a second glance if he weren't rich, but there's no denying that she loves him now.
* The new housewife looks a bit like a tranny (no offense to trannies) and her pouty spray-tanned daughters need to be on "Exiled."
* I feel sorry for Lauri. Despite the savaging she got on various forums, she's sincere and the most likeable of all of them. Yeah, I said it.
* Vicki seems to have become even more obnoxious this season. It's like she creating a TV Vicki who is more amped up, exaggerated and unreasonable than the real one. The one moment of authenticity: her reaction to Brianna's pain over her father's neglect. That was the only time I thought she might be a tolerable mother.
* Kara was always like a Greek chorus, pointing out the silliness of some of those Orange County values. But she must have been freaked venturing outside her comfort zone (Berkeley has liberals and "stinky hippies"!), because she seems more entrenched in OC culture than before. I hope she doesn't get white fingernails and a sky top.
* Simon seems to have softened this season. He's not so stern, or maybe he's just playing that for TV. BTW, how do they live when neither is earning an income?
* Jeana's right: Tamra is a s*** strirrer. You don't go to one friend and tell her the other was talking smack about her ... and then complain that you're caught in the middle.
* Jeana bringing George to that party was a little passive-aggressive, which after her argument with Vicki earlier reminded me of her joke, "I don't get mad, I get even."