Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I felt so bad for Icky's daughter too. Who does that?? And then for Icky just to leave it up to her to entertain he guy? Although, I do think he was just trying to be nice on the cameras by saying it was going really well. He seemed like a respectable guy that would do that.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3763101;
    I felt so bad for Icky's daughter too. Who does that?? And then for Icky just to leave it up to her to entertain he guy? Although, I do think he was just trying to be nice on the cameras by saying it was going really well. He seemed like a respectable guy that would do that.
    I agree reneekk, I think that Brianna's guest/date was being a nice guy telling the cameras that he thought it was going well...I can't imagine how awkward it must have been for him, staying in their home - at least he had the good manners to be gracious about his visit. Seems to me, as others have said, that if you invited someone halfway across the country, ICKI, you would make some plans to show them the area - LA, Newport, Laguna, so much to do...such a waste

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3762968;
    5 days?! She was seriously doing that much boo hooing over 5 days?! WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE TO?! Cry me a river.
    I don't know...I think I would be crying, too, if my son/daughter chose any amount of jail time over community service.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3762929;
    Oh Vickie's poor daughter. Wasn't she actually making something of her life, being a nurse? I liked her last season.
    Brianna graduated, and is a nurse. Why don't you like her this season?

ETA: Just saw someone else confirmed B being a nurse. Just curious why you no longer like her, though. Or am misinterpreting your comment?
    Last edited by daiseyo; 12-06-2009 at 03:34 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3762568;
    Yes, SOCAL is different than NOrthern California; different terrain, etc. however, absolutely beautiful as well. Everything you could possibly want -- skiing, swimming, surfing, desert.
    I know but somebody said that the ladies' antics put California in a bad light - but I think CA's too big for that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3763036;
    here we go....
    Trampon whining over Ryan, give it up lady. YOU made him this way. ....all the way through to... show.

I agree.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3763149;
    Brianna graduated, and is a nurse. Why don't you like her this season?

ETA: Just saw someone else confirmed B being a nurse. Just curious why you no longer like her, though. Or am misinterpreting your comment?
    Oh, I still like her just fine, and I like Jeana's daughter too. I just haven't been watching regularly at all.

Yes Brianna is a nurse...if IR correctly...Picky was bragging she got her degree in 5yrs(might have been more) when in reality it only takes three. Yep....she's a genius all right.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

FORT Regular

Not sure if anyone else caught this in Friday's OC Register, but it's BRILLIANT!!

The Watcher can really bring the snark!

‘Real Housewives’ Watchalong: Love on the rocks - Pedro and the Watcher : The Orange County Register

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3763218;
    Yes Brianna is a nurse...if IR correctly...Picky was bragging she got her degree in 5yrs(might have been more) when in reality it only takes three. Yep....she's a genius all right.
    Nurses can get an RN degree in 3 years, but it takes longer to get an RN degree AND a BS degree, which many programs offer. I might be mistaken, but some of those RN/BS programs take at least 4 if not 5 years. If that's the kind of program Briana went to, then Vicki SHOULD be very proud of her, because it's much harder to get an RN with a BS, than without one.

Closed Thread