Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

So ... according to the previews Tamra stabs Vicki in the back (just a matter of time) and goes at it again with Gretchen. And her son would rather sit in jail for 5 days than do hours of community service?!? That should just SCREAM to you so many things about him ...

The only thing I'll say about Gretchen's segments are ... YEAH!!! No Slimey!!

I would die if my mother pitied me so much she shipped in a potential suitor in from another state. Thanks mom.

Still reserving judgment about our new housewife, but I can just see her hubby trading her in for a younger model in a few years.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fanatic

Shipping in a male hundreds of miles and letting him stay in your house for three days is just stupid, Vickie. And it's very unfair to the daughter who was put into an awkward situation because it appeared there was not much of an attraction.

FORT Fogey

Oh Vickie's poor daughter. Wasn't she actually making something of her life, being a nurse? I liked her last season.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3762615;
    So ... according to the previews Tamra stabs Vicki in the back (just a matter of time) and goes at it again with Gretchen. And her son would rather sit in jail for 5 days than do hours of community service?!? That should just SCREAM to you so many things about him ...

The only thing I'll say about Gretchen's segments are ... YEAH!!! No Slimey!!

I would die if my mother pitied me so much she shipped in a potential suitor in from another state. Thanks mom.

Still reserving judgment about our new housewife, but I can just see her hubby trading her in for a younger model in a few years.
    5 days?! She was seriously doing that much boo hooing over 5 days?! WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE TO?! Cry me a river.

here we go....
    Trampon whining over Ryan, give it up lady. YOU made him this way. Simon(and no I am not a Simon fan normally) tried to give him some kind of structure, rules to live by, a helping hand etc...and you didn't back his play. You did everything you could to baby him. I understand trying to make up for what he didn't have as a small child but it isn't about that. It's about turning him into a productive adult. Now all you have done is turn him into another "the world owes me everything just cause I'm in it" kid. I was a single parent (never married) for a while and when I did get married the hardest part was letting the husband do discipline. But I did it. Because you have to present a united front. Kids pick up on the divide and conquer method faster than they do math facts.
    Frank and Lynn are not parents...they just happen to be the two oldest people living in the house right at the moment.( Yes, I borrowed that phrase from someone) SHEESH....
    The older one is a Ryan wanna be and the younger one is so starved for love and attention she is going to get it somewhere somehow from anyone.
    Not really a "Team Gretchen" either but I did think giving Jill the advice to find a job was good. Money doesn't last forever and the kid does need some kind of direction. I do think that right now though she is still getting over her Dad's passing and will eventually figure it out for herself.
    Platypus and the "Stogie" are just to strange for words. If my husband said half that stuff to me, he would be short a couple of "tinker-toys" before he got all the way through his speech. I kept trying to get into the back of my t.v to smack him upside the head. If I heard 7 carats one more time....OMG>.
    Briana should have shown the guy LA. He was a guest even if she didn't like him. You still try to show your guest what they want to see/do. Picky needs to up her dress size. ...apparently all her taste is in her mouth and it is starting to show.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3762929;
    Oh Vickie's poor daughter. Wasn't she actually making something of her life, being a nurse? I liked her last season.
    I remember one of the daughters wanting to be a nurse and I want to say it was her's. But it was a few seasons ago. She should be almost done with her shcooling by now if she stuck with it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She took the visiting "boyfriend" by the hospital at which, I assumed, she worked. Wasn't she also talking about going into the military?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Okay, I remember now. Last season she was already a nurse, and wanted to go into the military (as a nurse).

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

As much as I am not a big fan of people going into the military....but they must....I think that probably would have been the best thing for her.

She needs to get beyone those strangling apron strings of her mother's.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

The daughter did become a nurse but gave up on the military because I think she figured she might be sent to the Middle East.

Closed Thread