Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Saint Rack of Boob *LOL* Well put AA!

Lynne, seriuosly a "YOUTHOLOGIST"??? You need to put down the hash brownies & set a good example for your daughters. Is she that clueless?

Were those plastic flowers at Jeff's gravesite? That whole thing with Jeff's friends & family was to weird. Wonder why Sladey boy was? Was that the daughter that was on ROL3?

Vicky trying to set-up Briana with a vrtual stranger that you invited to your home. Smart move Mom.

Tamara, you raised him. Great Job! Prefers jail time to community service. He was drinking while telling his mother that he was going to jail & proud of it. Note to Lynne, this WILL be your daughters 5 years from now.

Queen of boobage, Michele Duggar you're not. Guaranteed 5 years from now you will be replaced with a younger model. At least you will have that necklace to live off of as well as your 3 child support checks.

I miss Jeana.

FORT Fogey

Thanks everyone for the nice things said.

Plastic flowers - I didn't catch that but how dreadful. I think that Little Big Nose and Minor Whiner will be worse than Fryin' Ryan because they'll also have little feet pitterpatting behind them...Youthologist made me laugh a lot too.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3762277;
    Thanks everyone for the nice things said.

Plastic flowers - I didn't catch that but how dreadful. I think that Little Big Nose and Minor Whiner will be worse than Fryin' Ryan because they'll also have little feet pitterpatting behind them...Youthologist made me laugh a lot too.
    Excellent critique! Love the names, fit them all perfectly!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Anglo,

Thanks, once again, for your comments. Way too funny!!

Last night, I actually thought both Vicki and Tam - rahh looked pretty fleshy. Tamra has the upper arms of a much older woman - she needs to start hoisting some weights and not another martini glass.
    Same goes for Vicki. Neither should be wearing the strapless baby doll dresses they seem to think make them look like youthful. They actually look the opposite and both need to find looser fitting garb. Too tight clothes make them look like sausages busting out of their casings.

I wondered who Alexis reminded me of with the wig and outfit?!!
    And, yes, I'm sorry to say she looked just like a drag queen!
    And, don't get me started on that husband!! What a horrible excuse for a human being he is! I don't think I've ever disliked a husband on these shows as much as I do him. Just comes across like a man who considers his wife chattel. Yuck!!

No wonder CA always gets such a bad rep!!
    A youthologist!!
    Give me a break!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Having been there (though to SF, Sonoma and Napa Counties), I can say that I found CA to be nearly paradise on earth. The cliffs, the beaches, the redwoods, Guerneville, Santa Rosa, Bodega Bay, Napa, Sonoma, were all gorgeous and in October the weather was so nice and cool but not humid like around here.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3762333;
    Having been there (though to SF, Sonoma and Napa Counties), I can say that I found CA to be nearly paradise on earth. The cliffs, the beaches, the redwoods, Guerneville, Santa Rosa, Bodega Bay, Napa, Sonoma, were all gorgeous and in October the weather was so nice and cool but not humid like around here.
    Oh, AA, ITA! I only moved her last year from Boston. My DH and I totally agree with you on "nearly paradise on earth". Never even thought I would even vacation here let alone live here BUT DH's job brought him here and we absolutely LOVE it ......esp THIS time of year when my Northeast families are all cold and waiting on winter to bring them snow, wind, ice, and freezing temps!!! And yes, I miss them all but NOT their weather.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3762333;
    I agree about the above. However, that's NO Ca
    This show is SO Ca
    Big, big difference.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

AngloAM

America's favourite poser, Saint Boob of the Rack and and her Very Own King Frug displayed once again how seriously appaling Frug can be. First off he dresses like a slob, with his dumb backward baseball cap, shirt unappealingly half open, showing off his 'classy' contempt for polite society by wearing college-boy shorts everywhere. But then he laps up, with little flickings of his fat tongue how Saint Boob treats him like a colicky princeling, not a king like she'd have us believe. Awww does diddums wan a spicy cocktail sauce? Mummy'll stir it up for baby. Does diddums wan some shrimp? Mummy's gonna make a plate all nice for her big bwave businessman. Does diddums wanna feed? Mummy's got just the rack for baby. Aww, diddums gave mommy a trinket! Seven yes seven yes seven yes yes yes seven carat trinkylet! Mummy's not a whore for jewellery and domestic help, no, mummy's in charge here and is just showing how wuvely a good mummy can be..

Untill her chest loses its hypnotic power that is. Then mummy'll be kicked to the curb on her firm and shapely a** wondering "wha' happened?" And baby'll buy a brand new mummy!
    Just a thought - Is this narcissistic egomaniac related to George Peterson or just cut from the same "OC trying too hard to impress" cloth?! IIRC, the necklace George bought for Lauri as a wedding gift turned out to be a loaner from the jewler.

There is something that doesn't add up with this new couple. Too reminiscant of Baaaaaaaaaabe and Baaaaaaaaaabe if you ask me.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

I'm laughing so hard I'm speechless after reading comments from today- very entertaining !!! And perceptive. The RH yahoos are really going at it, and we're having all the fun !!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3762357;
    I agree about the above. However, that's NO Ca
    This show is SO Ca
    Big, big difference.
    Yes, SOCAL is different than NOrthern California; different terrain, etc. however, absolutely beautiful as well. Everything you could possibly want -- skiing, swimming, surfing, desert.

Closed Thread