Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Well, you can bet that assistant didn't last long. Icky cannot keep an assistant to save her fat class. Or something like that. Icky's last best hope is that worthless son, Michael, who IMHO is a born loser whose genetic and environmental influences have coalesced into a stinking goo stuck somewhere in his skull. I know, I know, some people think the perpetually pubescent male spawn of these botoxed bimboes are "hot" - but, really, this particular one, well, wheeewww, he is a stinker clinker.... and he really may be Icky's last best hope.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3760721;
    Icky's last best hope is that worthless son, Michael, who IMHO is a born loser whose genetic and environmental influences have coalesced into a stinking goo stuck somewhere in his skull. I know, I know, some people think the perpetually pubescent male spawn of these botoxed bimboes are "hot" - but, really, this particular one, well, wheeewww, he is a stinker clinker.... and he really may be Icky's last best hope.
    Couldn't agree more!!! And Jeanna's sons are even worse, because they've been shown to be mean spirited, nasty young men! But the worst of all, is Tamara's son Ryan! Whew! That guy is repulsive on every level!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3760721;
    I know, I know, some people think the perpetually pubescent male spawn of these botoxed bimboes are "hot" - but, really, this particular one, well, wheeewww, he is a stinker clinker.... and he really may be Icky's last best hope.
    Hey, I've never found Michael 'hot' - he moans, whines, and generally takes everything and anything he is given. I guess he might develop a sense of unentitlement someday but the forecast is not good.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3760807;
    Couldn't agree more!!! And Jeanna's sons are even worse, because they've been shown to be mean spirited, nasty young men! But the worst of all, is Tamara's son Ryan! Whew! That guy is repulsive on every level!!!
    I don't think Colton's turned out too bad.

And although I don't find him 'hot' I do have a bit of a soft spot for Ryan, dunno why. Well I kinda do. He grew up, from what I understand, in relatively straitened circumstances and now sees what is (was?) being lavished on his half-brother and half-sister yet he's pretty loving to them. I'm not saying it's a HUGE soft spot, as some of his attitudes seem to be deliberately provocative (maybe because TamRAA and Slimon don't pay much attention to him) and show a real lack of concern for those around him. But he did get a job, and he did move out and pay his own rent, so that's something.

Shane's only 'hot' on the outside. He's at best boringly self-centered on the inside, at worse intolerably and insufferably rude and nasty most of the time.

I am guessing this is going to be some tough times for TamRaaaaaaaaa, the previews show her son, Ryan, heading to jail... What did he do??? And combine that with the fact they are losing their home...

Wasn't it just LAST season or two seasons ago Ryan wanted to be a CHiP....(California Highway Patrolman)???? And now he is facing jail.
    KAREN

Occurs to me that we're beginning to see who all these people really are. Yep, I know most of them are repulsive on many levels - parents and spawn alike - but I think Bravo has barely scratched the surface.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I didn't get to watch last week as it was Thanksgiving.
    Does anybody know if they showed a new episode last week and, if so, will they be repeating it?

Thanks
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3760976;
    Does anybody know if they showed a new episode last week and, if so, will they be repeating it?

Thanks
    My dvr did not record RHoOC (which is set to record only new epi's) so I am thinking we did not miss a new epi.
    KAREN

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3760976;

Thanks
    Have no fear....last week was a rerun so you didn't miss anything new!

THanks, Mom and SoCal.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Closed Thread