Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Whoops, I meant Daiseyo.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3758487;
    Whoops, I meant Daiseyo.
    Oh, no prob. I realize the way I've spelled 'daisy' is not the traditional spelling, and most people forget the "o" at the end.

Thanks for posting the scoop on the potential RHDC.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3758466;
    Thanks Daisy for copying/pasting the CNN info. I tried, but couldn't get the text to paste. Arrrgggh. I think this piece of work will keep us laughing. Bravo's contract photographers who were said to be following the couple, said the photogs did not follow Tarry Sallies (or whatever their names are) onto the White House grounds, also said they had no reason to believe the couple had not actually been invited. I think Bravo will hire this brazen chick, and she'll be a laugh a minute to watch!
    We might be laughing but the Salahi's stand a very good chance of jail time. You don't mess with those who protect the safety of the President and the USA by pulling a fast one on the SS and not suffer huge consequences. I doubt the SS, FBI, or the President himself will take this lightly, at least I hope not. God help us if they merely get a slap on the hand. I'd like to slap those fake stupid smiles off their faces.

Personally, I don't ever want to see them again.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

This is also being discussed in the current events thread.

On the news tonight I heard that when they went to the first check in, it was there that they were noted to NOT be on the list. But allowed through! Whoever was stationed at that security check figured they would be stopped at a subsequent check in! Makes absolutely no sense at all.

I also heard somewhere where this couple do like to crash parties....or at least legitimately attend such functions and get their pictures taken with celebs.

I can definitely see charges being filed against these two. And that might just be what keeps her off the show.....if the show ever does come about.

I thought her sari outfit was really quite lovely. Her hair....meh....not what I would expect from a 7-hour visit to a salon! It would have been much better pulled back into a bun, me thinks!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;3758464;
    Says a lot about the Secret Service!! For these two idiots to pass 5 check points is really unnerving.

I hope the Salahi's are not chosen for the show. It's been reported that Bravo cameras were in tow. If true, Bravo could be in a heap load of trouble. I heard The SS and TPTB are mercilessly investigating and interviewing the Salahi's and Bravo exec's. SS has egg all over their face and I'll bet they will not let the Salahi's have the last say by letting them walk. Sure doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy fealing in regard to the safety of this coutry if these two morons could pull that kind of stint off, smack dab IN the home of the President of the United States and a very important dignitary.

Bravo, and if involved, has gone too far.
    I totally agree Oompaloopa!!! OMG, I am horrified that the Secret Service allowed these two (or any two) access to the dinner. In this day and age, unfortunately, we have to be so careful -- especially since there are so many people who are upset with President Obama!

I don't personally care whether Bravo is punished or not (although it was clearly stepping over the line) -- but I think that the Salahis MUST be punished, and not just a slap on the wrist. What they did may have been just meant to be cutesy or well-meaning, or whatever -- but a message has to be sent to other would-be-harm-doers that this will not be tolerated!!! And the most crucial element of this whole episode is that the Secret Service has to be made to be more diligent! Five check points of security! Are you kidding me??? And the Salahis passed each and every one --- This brings back tragic memories of the Robert Kennedy assasination inside the hotel at his own political support rally. People!! There are crazy people out there, who wait for just exactly these kinds of weaknesses and breaches of security to do terrible things!

FORT Fanatic

She spent 9 hours at the salon (according to a news report here in D.C.) and her hair wasn't even styled - just hanging.

The family-owned vineyard in suburban Virginia (near D.C.) filed for bankruptcy about a year ago. Some charitiable events they sponsored have had a lot of questions asked about the financial aspects.

She claims to have once been a Redskins Cheerleader. The Redskins are a professional football team in Wash., D.C. However, she is not listed in their records. She has shown up at their alumni events, and people were asking why she was there - no one recognized her as a former cheerleader.

Hey guys, please take this conversation to the Current Events thread on this topic.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by coltnlasma;3756470;
    And learn that there's such a thing as waterproof wetness protection.

Poor Vicki - you'd think with the abundant access to botox in her area, she'd try some of those pit injections.
    Well, you can take the gurl outta the trailer.........

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3754084;

Ok, people, why are you calling Alexis' hubby FRUG.....what does that mean.....I missed something. I will say I did NOT miss that he is a JERK. Don't talk loud, don't change at La Perla, I want you looking like a cougar when you are older.....OH BOTHER.
    I just made up the name.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;3754184;
    I can't stand Alexa's husband either, but why the Christian bashing? There are plenty of wonderful Christian men and plenty of abhorent non Christian men. Hopefully we can keep our bigotries at a minimum here.
    I don't think he's really Christian no matter where he may pray, or at least he doesn't act with love towards his wife but rather as an owner.

Jealousy isn't pretty whether it's of someone's beauty or someones income.
    I'm not jealous of either.

Closed Thread