Closed Thread
Page 19 of 301 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quinn was dumped from the show after her season for...well, for being boring as well as not being a real "housewife".
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3275154;
    Actually I am speaking for the rules!! There is TONS of stuff that I would love to know and say.
    BUT I want this thread to stay open so I am TOTALLY happy with JUST THE SHOW being the "facts"!
    EXACTLY!!!
    This show isn't the same without this thread being open, so please stick to the rules. If we're good, maybe the mods will reconsider their decision to close another thread on a family with 8 kids!
    Thanks PugMum for reiterating the rules!

FORT Newbie

Quinn is around. She sold her house and I think she lives with her parents. Her son graduated high school and she spent the holidays with her ex-husband and her daughter and her family in a cabin. She has a blog and she writes on it about what is going on in her life.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I didn't realize we couldn't talk about stuff that didn't happen on the show. We do in the other Real Housewives thread. I just re-read the rules and still don't see it. But my bad. I too what this thread to remain open.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Did you read the very first post of this thread? You will find it there!

I've had thoughts that it needs to be at the top of every page, but that still doesn't mean that everybody would read it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

You can talk about things that happen outside the show if they appear in legit news stories or in the castmate's official sites, places like that. We're just not interested in what other reality boards/blogs have to say about them, nor are we interested in dubious accounts of personal sightings. That and a lot of useless arguing over people on a TV show are what sunk the thread last time.

If you read something on another site about a housewife, trace the info to a legit news source and you can post/discuss it. (TMZ/Perez Hilton don't count, BTW)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Thank you for clearing that up, MFWalkoff. I appreciate it.

FORT Fogey

I HOPE this is NOT off limits. It does have to do with a past show and MAYBE an up coming show.

Remember when G & L were talking about the honeymoon they had not yet taken? And G said that he'd call his friend Richard Bronson (or maybe he said Charles Branson) about using his plane? And L wanted to go shopping in DooBay?

Well, I work at the airport and the Bravo cameras were there as G&L, with bags in hand, were in line at one of the airline ticket counters!!!!
    THAT is all that I know (or can post).
    Laurie said that she was going to take a break from the show to concentrate on family, maybe this trip will be their return to the filming!

FORT Newbie

I am eager for tonights show. I think that Tamra really showed her true colors in the last episode. She is so jealous of Gretchen that it hurts. I couldn't believe all of the gossiping that went on in last weeks show. Vicki and Tamra have proven themselves insecure. It would be nice if Vicki would respect her husband more, but that is also up to him, Donn does not have to put up with that type of behavior.

Vicki is SO needy. Watch when she hangs on her mother (while visiting in Chicago) and Vicki tells her mother, "I love you" and her mother says, "Thank you". Vicki gets on an "I need to hear it" tangent...that ends with her mother telling her, "I love you". And what does Vicki say after that? "Thank you" - of course! ugh.

Closed Thread