Closed Thread
Page 18 of 301 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I have to say that I had lost interest in this show. It was NO FUN watching it without this forum to vent on. I JUST found it!!! I'm the happiest girl in the world! I'd given up checking to see if it was back on. Now I can't wait for tomorrow night's show so I can watch it with all of you guys!!!! Can't wait to see Ryan (who I still suspect is gay) picking up on Gretchen! I agree with everyone who has mentioned Vickie's skin. What's up with that? Looks like there's a bump in every spot that the Botox has been injected! She should demand NO CLOSE UPS! I still like Jeanna the best. She seems very aware of who she is. I loved the things that she said when she speculated about her chances of meeting a new man. She was such a beauty when she was younger and I think that she still is the only natural beauty on the show (except for the fake boobs). I just wish that she would get that mole removed! I don't feel sorry for Gretchen at all. I feel sorry for Jeff (for having cancer) but, if he didn't, I would just think that he was an ass! How many times has he been married? 5? If Gretchen isn't a gold digger then I would like to know what qualifies someone as one. She only stayed by his side because, if she didn't , everyone would see her for what she was. I don't think that Jeff even cared if she was using him. He just wanted a good looking woman on his arm. I'm so glad that they never got married because I'd hate to hear that his kids missed out on any of his wealth because of Gretchen. It reminds me of Tammy's ex with the Tai wife. I WOULD like to know if her kids ever got anything back from that situation. Anybody know? I kinda like Tamara. I think that she's very cute and very entertaining. She makes some of funniest comments of all. I'm sorry that Laurie is off the show. She was fun to watch and fun to pick on. I'm actually rooting for her and her hubby to make it. Laurie seems to be a pretty nice person overall. The new chick is very boring and it seems like BRAVO could have found someone a little more interesting. She's worse than Quinn. NOW she was a train wreck.... plus!!!!!!! yippeeeeeee! Can't wait till tomorrow!

FORT Newbie

I'm not sure if some realize this or not, but Jeff spent 10 months or so in the hospital so when you put that into perspective, one person cannot spend 24 hours a day, seven days a week there. She stayed in California, but spent time with her Mom, Dad and brother. His children flew in and it was an oppourtunity for them to spend quality time with their father in the hospital.

FORT Newbie

Is Tamra and Simon broke? Someone wrote that on another site? Any truth to that? They have quite a home in Ladera Ranch!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlexaIn2006;3275081;
    Is Tamra and Simon broke? Someone wrote that on another site? Any truth to that? They have quite a home in Ladera Ranch!
    We don't care here what might be posted on sites. We only want to talk about what we see on the show each week. That way we can ALL snark on the same thing. And BELIEVE IT or NOT there is PLENTY of snark material in the short 60 mins!!!! hahaha

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Speak for yourself I wanna know if they broke up!

But I'm sure its just a rumor anyway.....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3275138;
    Speak for yourself I wanna know if they broke up!

But I'm sure its just a rumor anyway.....
    Actually I am speaking for the rules!! There is TONS of stuff that I would love to know and say.
    BUT I want this thread to stay open so I am TOTALLY happy with JUST THE SHOW being the "facts"!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlexaIn2006;3275066;
    I'm not sure if some realize this or not, but Jeff spent 10 months or so in the hospital so when you put that into perspective, one person cannot spend 24 hours a day, seven days a week there. She stayed in California, but spent time with her Mom, Dad and brother. His children flew in and it was an oppourtunity for them to spend quality time with their father in the hospital.
    NO we do not "know" the length of time tat Jeff was in the hospital. It has not been mentioned yet. BUT even so when anyone is in a regular medical hospital facility the paid hospital staff is there and does the majority of the care not the family or the arm candy.

FORT Newbie

Sorry PugMom, for the comment about Tamra. I will stick to the show only. Gretchen said he was in the hospital for 10 months. I believe that I read that from her blog on Bravo. He was in and out for some of that time. Gretchen was involved with his care at home and was supporting him by checking in and visiting with him in the hospital.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlexaIn2006;3275166;
    Sorry PugMom, for the comment about Tamra. I will stick to the show only. Gretchen said he was in the hospital for 10 months. I believe that I read that from her blog on Bravo. He was in and out for some of that time. Gretchen was involved with his care at home and was supporting him by checking in and visiting with him in the hospital.
    That's okay!! As for Gretchen helping out with Jeffs medical, didn't she mention that she went to nursing school right out of high school. It seems like she said that she was a nurse but then went into real estate. Does anyone else remember that?
    I know Laurie has changed her major/college played sport a few times, maybe I am confusing the two.

Someone mentioned Quinn...what happened to her? She was supposed to be the cougar?
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Closed Thread