Closed Thread
Page 17 of 301 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by candor;3272565;
    I think you're spot on. Maybe the credit should go to the girlfriend, who knows how to turn a potential future-mother-in-law-from hell into an ally.
    She also bleached her hair, just like Mommy-IL dearest, got those horrid French-tipped acrylic nails, and seems to mimic V's way of dressing. Mickey better be careful because it looks like Lauren wants to be the Daughter and he might get pushed out. I don't see him kissing mommy's tushie and he complained about her in the past. Remember the stapling incident?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

So, what do you guys think about the previews for next week's episode? Do you think Gretchen and Ryan are really going to hook up at the dinner after she gets trashed?

I think it'd be kind of hilarious if they did. Tamra would flip, and I'd love to see that because I think she's completely two-faced and deserves to get bitten by karma.
    Last edited by thetortfeasor; 01-11-2009 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3273387;
    So, what do you guys think about the previews for next week's episode? Do you think Gretchen and Ryan are going to hook up at the dinner after she gets trashed?
    Probably not because I would think someone like Jeana would step in before it got to that point. The way that they're promoting the episode, saying that Ryan was an accessory to Tamra's trying to set Gretchen up is really disturbing in so many ways. How immature, insecure and irresponsible to intentionally try to get a guest in your home drunk and have your creepy son move in on her to try and get dirt on her.
    CYA

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3273389;
    Probably not because I would think someone like Jeana would step in before it got to that point. The way that they're promoting the episode, saying that Ryan was an accessory to Tamra's trying to set Gretchen up is really disturbing in so many ways. How immature, insecure and irresponsible to intentionally try to get a guest in your home drunk and have your creepy son move in on her to try and get dirt on her.
    Yeah, but then the promos are asking if he will "take his mother's scheme too far," so I'm guessing Tamra told Ryan to encourage Gretchen to take more shots. I'm not sure she wants Ryan to move in on Gretchen. I think Tamra just wanted Gretchen to get drunk and make an arse of herself in front of everyone so she can laugh at her, but I guess we'll just have to wait until the new episode airs to find out for sure.

Either, way... whether she wants Ryan to move in on Gretchen to get dirt, or if she just wants her to get drunk and be an arse, what Tamra's doing is shady. (And yes... I know that no one is forcing Gretchen to drink, but still...) I agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3273393;

Either, way... whether she wants Ryan to move in on Gretchen to get dirt, or if she just wants her to get drunk and be an arse, what Tamra's doing is shady. (And yes... I know that no one is forcing Gretchen to drink, but still...) I agree with you!
    You know Ryan will do anything she asks........Tamra is becoming a master at deflecting attention away from her own antics and going after the "new girls"...lame if you ask me.
    CYA

I think all of what Tamra is doing is just pure evil and sad.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;3273610;
    I think all of what Tamra is doing is just pure evil and sad.
    Exactly!!! She is behaving dispicably out of spite and jealousy!

Shame on Tamra! Seriously IMO she is so jealous of Gretchen that it isn't even funny in the least. Her remarks to Gretchen were cold, callous and hurtful. I have cared for 2 terminally ill loved one's and for Gretchen to take one or 2 days is called respite care which is desperately needed, and someone like Tamra would never understand! Without respite a human being will become completely emotionally and physically drained to the point of a nervous breakdown. I really don't believe for one second that Gretchen will do anything at all with Ryan. I have a feeling the joke will actually be on Tamra. Ha teach her a lesson!

And Vicki don't get me started she is the most neurotic freak of them all!
    Last edited by Jinxie; 01-11-2009 at 03:27 PM.

Since I'm so new to this show, I'm trying to catch up on the prior episodes when they're rerun. Just saw one of the ladies going to their Bev. Hills Spa Day. What was up with the prices at this place? I've been to many high end spas / salons and I've never seen such outrageous prices! Plus, I can't really fathom why anyone would go to a salon where the owner looks like that owner did! Don't mean to be mean spirited, but if Ms. D. had had those high priced oxygenated facials for the past several years, then it makes me think that I may end up looking like her - not a pleasant thought.
    This episode also really cemented for me how jealous and insecure Tamra is about Gretchen. She is so envious of her youth. Really sad. And, while Jeana appears somewhat more grounded than the others, what is up with spending $8k on a bed covering? Unless it massages me nightly and promises me the best sleep ever, along with Hugh Jackman or some other real hottie, I'd be spending that money elsewhere.
    This show is a total train wreck, albeit a very addictive one!

I thought I was a big spender when I paid $400 for my georgous bedspread. I guess I am a real piker.

I took care of my very ill family member for a few months and I finally got one weekend to myself, I was too tired to enjoy the time off. My aunt who took my place was so much more sympathetic when I returned. She said I was her new hero. Taking care of someone you love can be very draining. emotionallly and pyhsically. Although I get disgusted watching Gretchen go on and on and on about the bling. She seems to be a young insecure woman who wants to be worldly with Jeffs money and life.

I can't believe the way Vickie is acting. I don't think I could be around her very much. I think she is lucky to have someone like Donn. It would sure be funny if Jeanna and Donn ended up together. It doesn't seem like Vickie and Jeanna have much of a friendship anyway. Not a real one IMO.

Does anyone know what Tamara's hubby is doing now that he quit his job....Simon???

I agree, one should take off. You can't care for them if you don't take care of yourself first.

Poor Don....she is so disrespectful to him. They should see a marriage counciler....
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Closed Thread