Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Didn't Jeana's husband have some sort of accident prior to all the drinking that made him have to retire from baseball? His brain and personality were never the same and then the drinking began.

Reg. Vicki....she's been pretty petty and childish, but she remains my favorite OC Housewife. Ever since the first season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3707652;
    Didn't Jeana's husband have some sort of accident prior to all the drinking that made him have to retire from baseball? His brain and personality were never the same and then the drinking began.

Reg. Vicki....she's been pretty petty and childish, but she remains my favorite OC Housewife. Ever since the first season.
    I am pretty sure(and I know if I am wrong someone will correct it) he got dinged in the head pretty hard with a baseball. That gave him a concussion(?) and ended his ball career. After that it seemed like it also changed his personality or else it had always been there but he could no longer control it.
    I almost agree with you about Vicki...she has been pretty petty and childish but is not my fav. I still like Jeanna. I know she didn't exactly do right about her loans and stuff but she never seemed to really get into the "b(&*^y" like the other ones did.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3707434;
    What did he do with his home equity loan?

(I have a HELOC but I only used it to improve the house.)
    He bought a house with zero down. With his connections had it appraised really high. Pulled out all of the equity and then bailed on everything. Including child support.
    OH! And he lies about his age.
    LOSER!

FORT Fogey

But cute loser.

Is it me or do the OC ladies do the least for charity. The NY ones seem to lead the pack, then the NJ ones (well, Dina Manzo), but the OC and ATL 'housewives' apparently only have eyes for themselves. Or maybe they just make less fuss about it. But on the NY show everything revolved around being seen to be generous.

last year on ATL, DeShawn had some sort of foundation. I forgot what it was exactly, but I think it had something to with sick kids. She was not asked back for a second season because she didn't start enough drama

It's like watching a beached whale dry up and rot on a hot summers day with each passing year with the sickening aroma permiating the air. The only reason they are willing to sign on for the show is to...

1. Get face on camera.
    2. Become infamous - quickly.
    3. Make a few bucks.
    4. Promote either a clothing line, Jurrrrrrrrry, Skin Care, a brilliant form of H-20, Likker, insurance, music career, and now Vicki will try to peddle her newest line of Jeans....the ones that were mysteriously missing from the runway that took place in her BACK YARD!

But no fear. Alexis has come to save the day. In her mind and coming from her own mouth, she hopes "To change the world" merely by her apperance. Did she REALLY say that?! Yup.

How boring do you think it will be watching TamRRRaaa and the Likker salesman's marriage tank? Bet their kids will be happy it's all on tape and saved for their family album.

'Real Housewives of O.C.' coming back for more | tamra, says, season, gretchen, see - Entertainment - OCRegister.com
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

FORT Fogey

Does hubris know no limits?

evidently the answer to that question is a no.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

Video from Jay Leno's show. Jay proves how shallow these people are. Jeana was actually pretty good.

The Deadbolt Video - NBC Clip Trip: OC Housewives, Office Weddings, SNL and Community
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;3715090;
    Video from Jay Leno's show. Jay proves how shallow these people are. Jeana was actually pretty good.

The Deadbolt Video - NBC Clip Trip: OC Housewives, Office Weddings, SNL and Community
    Thanks! That was pretty funny.

Closed Thread