Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Rumor on various sites is Slade is dating Gretchen who is going through the inheritance money.

FORT Fogey

Slade is great at spending money that is not really his. I hope Gretchen will remember what he did with his home equity loan.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV;3706234;
    Slade is great at spending money that is not really his. I hope Gretchen will remember what he did with his home equity loan.
    Ya, I know alot of people didnt like Jo but I did. Slade is such an OC loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;3706235;
    Speaking of......

'Real Housewives' husband charged with DUI | keough, prosecutors, alcohol, felony, county - News - OCRegister.com
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

WOW-WEE-WOW-WOW! He's bad! I knew that he had a DUI but didn't know about hitting someone and leaving the scene! Broke parole and does it again? I wonder if he has even really tried to quit? I would bet not.

Second video down is an almost 10 minute clip supposedly launching Vicki's new "Vicki-Lynn-Denim-Jean" line during a fashion show. I have to give it to Vicki, there is no stop in that woman. Help me out, though. I did not see one pair of jeans on the runway that took place (in Vicki's backyard) neither did I see Simon, Lauri, George, Gretchen or Alexis. Jeana, Lynn, Quinn, Don, Vicki, and of course, Tamra, are the only people I noticed. Simon was nowhere to be seen. Wasn't he always shown with Tamra at events such as this? Could they already have split? Another question came to mind - is there already a show of jealousy toward Alexis? Didn't see her there either. Tamra is shown shaking her thang, always looking for attention, and Vicki kissing her.

Woohoo! OC cougar housewife Vicki Gunvalson debuts Vicki Lynn Denim
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV;3706234;
    What did he do with his home equity loan?

(I have a HELOC but I only used it to improve the house.)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;3706235;
    Oh, my head knows you're right.

My heart knows you're right.

Others of my parts still find him appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;3706797;
    Second video down is an almost 10 minute clip supposedly launching Vicki's new "Vicki-Lynn-Denim-Jean" line during a fashion show. I have to give it to Vicki, there is no stop in that woman. Help me out, though. I did not see one pair of jeans on the runway that took place (in Vicki's backyard) neither did I see Simon, Lauri, George, Gretchen or Alexis. Jeana, Lynn, Quinn, Don, Vicki, and of course, Tamra, are the only people I noticed. Simon was nowhere to be seen. Wasn't he always shown with Tamra at events such as this? Could they already have split? Another question came to mind - is there already a show of jealousy toward Alexis? Didn't see her there either. Tamra is shown shaking her thang, always looking for attention, and Vicki kissing her.

Woohoo! OC cougar housewife Vicki Gunvalson debuts Vicki Lynn Denim

Thanks for posting that Oompa, ya, I did not see one pair of jeans either. Hmm.

In the OCR on Sunday.

'Real Housewives' husband charged with drunken driving
    Former Major League pitcher Matt Keough accused of drunken driving.
    By ANDREW GALVIN
    The Orange County Register

Matt Keough, the former Major League Baseball pitcher who appeared on "The Real Housewives of Orange County" television program, has been charged with driving under the influence in an Aug. 15 incident in Coto de Caza, prosecutors said today.

Keough, 54, who lives in Coto de Caza, is facing one felony count of driving under the influence of alcohol with an earlier felony DUI conviction within 10 years, and one felony count of driving with a blood-alcohol level of 0.08 percent or more with an earlier felony DUI conviction within 10 years, the Orange County District Attorney's Office said in a news release.

Keough is also charged with sentencing enhancements for having a blood-alcohol level of 0.20 percent or more and an earlier 2005 felony DUI conviction, prosecutors said.

Keough was stopped at about 1:25 p.m. Aug. 15, when prosecutors said he ran a stop sign while driving his Chevrolet Suburban in Coto de Caza. Keough failed to stop when an Orange County sheriff's deputy activated his emergency lights, prosecutors said, and continued to drive a quarter mile to his home. The deputy detained Keough as he was walking toward the back door of his house, prosecutor said.

Keough refused to answer standard DUI investigation questions or perform field sobriety tests, according to prosecutors. He is accused of having a blood-alcohol limit of 0.30 percent an hour after the traffic stop and of having an open container of beer inside his vehicle, prosecutors said.

Keough appeared, along with his former Playboy centerfold wife and three teenage children, in the reality TV show "The Real Housewives of Orange County" on Bravo.

In the show's third season, Keough's wife, Jeana, announced the couple had separated.

From the late '70s to the mid-'80s, Keough pitched for a number of Major League Baseball teams, including the Oakland Athletics, the New York Yankees, the St. Louis Cardinals, the Chicago Cubs and the Houston Astros.

In 2005, Keough pleaded guilty to felony charges of driving under the influence of alcohol after he crashed his SUV into another SUV at a Rancho Santa Margarita red light, pushing the SUV into a man walking his bicycle across the street.

The man had to be hospitalized. Keough wandered away from the accident. His blood alcohol level was 2.5 times the legal limit more than three hours after sheriff's deputies tracked him down in a nearby store, according to Orange County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino.

Keough was arrested in 2007 on charges that he violated the terms of his parole and in January 2008 was sentenced to 180 days in jail.

Keough is scheduled for arraignment Monday, Nov. 2, in the Harbor Justice Center in Newport Beach. If convicted, he faces three years in state prison, prosecutors said.

'Real Housewives' husband charged with DUI | keough, prosecutors, alcohol, felony, county - News - OCRegister.com

Closed Thread