Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

So Slade mush have missed being on TV. Yes, those girls do look different. It looks like Tamera had her eyes done and LOTS of Botox! I have a feeling that Jeana has added a little bit of weight. They have her posed behind the chairs.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3704082;
    So Slade mush have missed being on TV. Yes, those girls do look different. It looks like Tamera had her eyes done and LOTS of Botox! I have a feeling that Jeana has added a little bit of weight. They have her posed behind the chairs.
    And, if possible, it sure looks like Tamra added some more weight to her brea*tline.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Look who will make a TV appearance prior to the Housewives....a former old Housewife. Are you still considered a newlywed after being married, what, two years now? For some reason I can't see George on this show, times must really be tough.

The new season of THE NEWLYWED GAME will feature appearances by a number of celebrity couples, including: George Takei ("Star Trek") and his spouse, businessman Brad Altman; Davy Jones of The Monkees and his brand-new wife, Telemundo actress Jessica Pacheco; dance pros Edyta Sliwinska and Alec Mazo ("Dancing with the Stars"); former Denver Broncos linebacker Glenn Cadrez and his wife, Playmate Brande Roderick; Greg Vaughan ("General Hospital") and his actress-model wife Touriya Haoud; Christopher Knight ("The Brady Bunch") and Adrianne Curry ("America's Next Top Model"); husband-and-wife team Damien Gurganious and Nicole Brewer ("The Biggest Loser"); Jonny Fairplay ("Survivor") and Michelle Deighton ("America's Next Top Model"); "Biggest Loser" couple Suzy Preston and Matt Hoover; Lauri Waring and George Peterson ("Real Housewives of Orange County"); Kristy Swanson and Lloyd Eisler ("Skating with Celebrities"); Erik Huffman and Jaime Dugan ("Survivor: China"); and Ronn Moss ("The Bold and the Beautiful") and Devin DeVasquez (actress-model and former Playboy Playmate).
    GSN Announces the Return of Hit series 'THE NEWLYWED GAME' and 'CATCH 21,' Premiering October 12
    Last edited by Oompaloopa; 09-16-2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: phrasing
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

tvaholic

If my eyes aren't failing me it looks like Jeana had that thingie removed from her cheek.
    Last edited by Oompaloopa; 09-16-2009 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Messed up the quote

FORT Fogey

So Jeana is back? That's good. I bet the bad blood between TamRAA and Gretchen will be all smoothed over. Think Shane...

...oh so gorgeous handsome hard-bodied Shane oh what I would do to you if I were single and you were available...

will make an appearance? From the way he acted I think Jeana will think long and hard about exposing her parenting skills/their results again. But then if you condemn her for Shane's foul attitude you have to take on board Colton and Kara who seem quite fine adults, if a bit too right-wing for my tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;3704331;
    tvaholic

If my eyes aren't failing me it looks like Jeana had that thingie removed from her cheek.
    I sure hope so! Sarah Jessica Parker FINALLY had her "chin pet" removed so maybe that inspired Jeana a little. She's so pretty and that thing didn't add ANY good character to her face.

FORT Fogey

There does seem to be a lot of 'struggling' and 'difficulties' most of which I'd guess are self-inflicted. I barely recognized Tamra in that picture.

So Lynn got a facelift? I'm sure Bravo didn't foot that bill. She owed $12,000 in back rent? Isn't that about what a face lift costs? I have to admit Lynn looks really good but how does one sleep IN their face? Unbelievable!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;3705536;
    So Lynn got a facelift? I'm sure Bravo didn't foot that bill. She owed $12,000 in back rent? Isn't that about what a face lift costs? I have to admit Lynn looks really good but how does one sleep IN their face? Unbelievable!
    Hmmmmmm, let's see, which is more important? Supporting my family and making sure they have food on the table and a roof over their heads -- or getting a face lift? Hmmmmmm? This is a really tough decision. . . I think I should get the face lift.

FORT Fogey

Well, I am obsessive about being 'young.'

In thought and deed I wish to resemble and have the judgment of a nine-year-old apparently.

Closed Thread