Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

She can do soooo much better than Slimey! Ewwww!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3388191;
    She can do soooo much better than Slimey! Ewwww!
    Her taste in men is a bit mind-boggling. I always feel the need to shower after just looking at Slade.

FORT Fogey

From a different perspective, if I weren't married, I'd always feel the need to shower with Slade! He's not 'handsome' but he does his best which is always appealing. He keeps his body in good shape. He can pretend at least to be terribly caring.

I'm not saying he's husband material but a date with him would beat sitting around the house alphabetizing my spice rack.

Gretchen Rossi Gets Restraining Order

Jay Photoglou provided this photo of himself and "Real Housewives" star Gretchen Rossi. She has obtained a temporary restraining order against him.

'Real Housewife' Gretchen Rossi gets restraining order
    Reality TV star says in court papers that O.C. man threatened her.
    By RICHARD CHANG
    The Orange County Register

Gretchen Rossi, one of the stars of "The Real Housewives of Orange County," has obtained a temporary restraining order against an Orange County man who says he was her secret boyfriend.

In the restraining order request, filed March 6 at Harbor Justice Center in Newport Beach, Rossi, 31, states that Jay Photoglou has threatened to kill her and her dogs, burn down her Costa Mesa house and has stolen items from her home.

She also asserts that Photoglou, 39, has made harassing phone calls, grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, vandalized her home and car and has threatened to "dispose of" Slade Smiley, a former cast member of the Bravo reality TV series.

Here is the link and the rest of the article.
    'Real Housewife' Gretchen Rossi gets restraining order | rossi, photoglou, order, restraining, beitzel - Entertainment - OCRegister.com

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Wow....well I'm glad she got the restraining order. Yikes..
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3388530;
    Wow....well I'm glad she got the restraining order. Yikes..
    That Jay guy looks like a real tool with a substance addiction. Red puffy face is a dead give away.

What is someone as beatiful as Gretchen doing with someone like Jay, Slade, and even Jeff? I think she has esteem issues.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

If, in fact, Gretchen's claims are true, it looks like Tamara really is the bitch she appeared to be during the reunion show. Which, in my mind, would move her past Vicki to the position of the most dislikable character on Reality Television.

To bring those types of claim to court, Gretchen must have a reason. Where I live, a person must have witnesses who will back up what is being said. The photo of here looks like a fan with a person who they admire, the man being the fan.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

MySpace.com - DuzoxinTV.com - 43 - Female - The OC, California - www.myspace.com/duzoxintv

Vicki and Jeana's have new hilarious comments in the Duzoxin sales pitch myspace website. They both sign off claiming to be ACTRESSES but the content of their comments are pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3388715;
    If, in fact, Gretchen's claims are true, it looks like Tamara really is the bitch she appeared to be during the reunion show. Which, in my mind, would move her past Vicki to the position of the most dislikable character on Reality Television.
    IMO, even if Gretchen's claims aren't true, I still think Tamra and Vicki both take first place as the most disliked in their climb of claim-to-fame. I can't stand either one of them. Vicki has taken on a whole new personality disorder even more worrisome than before, where Tamra is just mean, jealous, vicious, and has it out for Gretchen. I don't believe a word that comes out of Tamra's mouth. She is disloyal to those she claims to befriend and will tramp right over them if it means she gets more camera time. Her little - Call it as I see it - is a sure sign of her insecurities.

Closed Thread