Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

These stories are all over and have gotten some other places locked. Let's all be careful and not stray nor be led to these off topic areas.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

You know what struck me going back over this season? Not once did Gretchen get as mean to anyone as the Gruesome Twosome did to/about her or to/about others. They called Lynne a doped up moron, said that Slade looked like a "homo," were condescending about the Coach purses, bitched about how they wanted a Rolex or they wanted a tennis bracelet or how their husbands weren't good enough, nearly constantly.

Whereas Gretchen and the 'dits' were uniformly nice. I never ever heard Gretchen say anything nasty about the other women who really do come across as utter b*tches.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3377829;
    You know what struck me going back over this season? Not once did Gretchen get as mean to anyone as the Gruesome Twosome did to/about her or to/about others. They called Lynne a doped up moron, said that Slade looked like a "homo," were condescending about the Coach purses, bitched about how they wanted a Rolex or they wanted a tennis bracelet or how their husbands weren't good enough, nearly constantly.

Whereas Gretchen and the 'dits' were uniformly nice. I never ever heard Gretchen say anything nasty about the other women who really do come across as utter b*tches.
    You are so right! They were beyond mean and showed their true colors. I couldn't watch them after the race track episode where they called the others chubby. But what goes around comes around. I still can't get the image of Vicki getting hit by that football out of my head. It was too soon in the season!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

or when she fell during that award presentation!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3377895;
    You are so right! They were beyond mean and showed their true colors. I couldn't watch them after the race track episode where they called the others chubby. But what goes around comes around. I still can't get the image of Vicki getting hit by that football out of my head. It was too soon in the season!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3377987;
    or when she fell during that award presentation!!!!
    I thought she had lost her top!! That was hilarious!
    I believe those incidents show that we attract bad things to happen to us.

Local videos from Orange County

Bet Vicki is furious she wasn't invited to participate.

There is a video and a link to click on to read the story.
    Last edited by Oompaloopa; 03-10-2009 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Changed my mind. I think the link offers both the article and the video
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

FORT Fan

I agree about Gretchen being a really nice and positive girl.
    I believe her version of events also because between the Jay guy, the treatment from the other women and even with Ryan in the bathroom, she seems to be a pretty passive person.

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;3378198;
    Local videos from Orange County

Bet Vicki is furious she wasn't invited to participate.

There is a video and a link to click on to read the story.
    That was great!

Jeanna - on the lack of bling on the uniform "You're like a NY Housewife marine ... "
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I loved seeing Tammy Knickerbocker again. I think she is by far the prettiest out of all the Housewives on any of the shows. She had such a sweet spirit about her, a calming personality the others should take lessons from. I wonder what her thoughts are on the behavior of some of the other women.

It looked to me Jeana has lost weight. She's looking good. Bet Vicki will blow a gasket over that too.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3378256;
    I agree about Gretchen being a really nice and positive girl.
    I believe her version of events also because between the Jay guy, the treatment from the other women and even with Ryan in the bathroom, she seems to be a pretty passive person.
    Totally agree with this comment. Gretchen, from all her behaviors and trying to stay upbeat, comes across very trusting of people. I would not go so far to call her naive, she's too old and experienced for that description, but, she seems to believe and trust people. She doesn't have the same wheels turning that I can see are in Vicki and Tamra's strange heads. (Sorry, but I don't think that they have brains like the rest of us!)

Closed Thread