Closed Thread
Page 101 of 301 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3005

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I know a lot of people dislike him, but besides that, why do so many people have such a problem with Gretchen possibly being linked to Slade now? He is single, and most didn't appreciate Jo anyway. People have particular ideas about how long one ought to 'mourn' before they date again, but thats a personal choice.

So she's hooking up with a guy we all know...so what? This happens all the time in Anytown, USA.

Even if there was infedeliy and overlapping...ummm, look at Vicki! She was married and wanting her 'girls' to come out to play. Is that morally worse???

Just trying to put this into perspective...which is prob a bad ida!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LapisLazuli;3361544;
    I know a lot of people dislike him, but besides that, why do so many people have such a problem with Gretchen possibly being linked to Slade now? He is single, and most didn't appreciate Jo anyway. People have particular ideas about how long one ought to 'mourn' before they date again, but thats a personal choice.

So she's hooking up with a guy we all know...so what? This happens all the time in Anytown, USA.

Even if there was infedeliy and overlapping...ummm, look at Vicki! She was married and wanting her 'girls' to come out to play. Is that morally worse???

Just trying to put this into perspective...which is prob a bad ida!
    I don't think anyone cares if Slade and gret get together. They have known each other for several years from working in real estate.
    Vicki didn't just say her girls want to come out to play to just ANYONE for just any reason. It was her BFF's hubby and her BFF wanted Vicki to do something like that so that her hubby would get on camera. So the guy wasn't a stranger she has known him for over 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3361681;
    Vicki didn't just say her girls want to come out to play to just ANYONE for just any reason. It was her BFF's hubby and her BFF wanted Vicki to do something like that so that her hubby would get on camera. So the guy wasn't a stranger she has known him for over 30 years.
    Poor guy, I'm sure this wasn't the first time she's hung on to him talking about her girls. They said his name was Bob; was that the same Bob that ran away from her when she went to her high school reunion?

It has to kill Vicki that she has to go to such lengths to get attention and all Gretchen has to do is walk in the room.
    Last edited by Bunny555; 03-03-2009 at 12:34 AM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3361681;
    I don't think anyone cares if Slade and gret get together. They have known each other for several years from working in real estate.
    Doesn't matter. Vicki is MARRIED, and Gretchen is not. IDC if it is her friends husband and it was just a joke, that's disgusting and DESPERATE.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3359125;
    Was that on the show? I do remember Tamra saying that she was a single mother when she met Simon so I guess no one would have a problem with that but then she said that she sent her young child to live with her mother after they married. Personally that doesn't set too well with me.
    Yes...this was on the show in the Spa episode. When they were sitting outside for their luncheon, it was brought up that Gretchen had been married before and, I believe it was Tamra, asked her then how old that husband was. I can't remember exactly how old she said he was, but I think she said he was about 9 or 10 years older than Gretchen--which then elicited yet another smart-mouthed comment by Tamra.

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;3362502;
    Yes...this was on the show in the Spa episode. When they were sitting outside for their luncheon, it was brought up that Gretchen had been married before and, I believe it was Tamra, asked her then how old that husband was. I can't remember exactly how old she said he was, but I think she said he was about 9 or 10 years older than Gretchen--which then elicited yet another smart-mouthed comment by Tamra.
    Right but I don't think they discussed whether or not Gretchen was still married when she began dating Jeff.
    Last edited by Bunny555; 03-03-2009 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3362551;
    Right but I don't think they discussed whether or not Gretchen was still married when she began dating Jeff.
    Ohhhhh....maybe I jumped the gun! You know I can't remember exactly if that was on the show or if I read it elsewhere. PLEASE don't make me watch that episode again!!! I'll bet they DID ask her, but knowing Bravo, they probably left it on the editing room floor! That whole episode was strangely uncomfortable, as if there were portions of it missing/pieced together in an odd way. The way that they salivated over hearing that she was divorced and how they jumped on that?!? You KNOW they were asking for ALL the details!
    This whole season was extremely hard to watch one time--let alone multiple times!

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;3362502;
    Was that when Tamra asked if Gretchen married for money or if he was rich? I seem to think that at that point, Tamra was trying to set her up as the golddigger (like her good friend, Lauri!).
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I wish they would show season 1 again. That is the only one I haven't seen completely. And the other thing is I've never re-watched episodes. Maybe I should do that..
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by socalgal;3360081;
    The daddies comment confused me as well, did she mean hold onto your sugar daddy or hold onto your daddy in reference to Gretchen being with a man old enough to be her father? Catty either way...
    I think, in fact I'm pretty certain that Tam-RAAH! meant daddies as in fathers - fathers alledgedly about to be seduced by the geriatric-loving Gretchen.

The only way I would have thought it meant 'sugar daddy' would be if Lauri were there and suddenly appeared nervous.

Closed Thread