Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

The daddies comment confused me as well, did she mean hold onto your sugar daddy or hold onto your daddy in reference to Gretchen being with a man old enough to be her father? Catty either way...

I do agree that we got a pretty good glimpse of Tamra's feelings about Gretchen's presence on the show, and it was early days, as far as the season's progression

Maybe Tamra thinks Simon is old enough to be her father. Or, a much younger woman stole Tamra's daddy away? We know she's got daddy issues.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

When I heard that comment, it seemmed like Tamra meant in the context of a sugar daddy. Only watched the show this season, but it looked pretty obvious to me that Tamra was jealous of Gretchen. It seemed like she was accusing Gretchen of having a sugar daddy.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3360134;
    When I heard that comment, it seemmed like Tamra meant in the context of a sugar daddy. Only watched the show this season, but it looked pretty obvious to me that Tamra was jealous of Gretchen. It seemed like she was accusing Gretchen of having a sugar daddy.
    True and well said, but in that context, Tamra was saying that they all have sugar daddies!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Now, I heard that daddy comment as being hold on to your PATERNAL parent, with Jeff looking as old as he did.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I do hope everyone will hang onto their sense of humor about all these shows, but especially the more controversial programs like this one. FORT is known all over the net for great message boards, and I know the mods don't like to shut a board down. So lets all play nice.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Hmmm, we're running dry here. Bet they'll all be back next season, what with it getting so ugly and all. They'll try to redeem themselves. I miss Vikki the Gun- that little piggy is good for a laugh every time she opens her mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter;3360279;
    I do hope everyone will hang onto their sense of humor about all these shows, but especially the more controversial programs like this one. FORT is known all over the net for great message boards, and I know the mods don't like to shut a board down. So lets all play nice.
    Who's not playing nice????!!!
    We're playing with what we're given and hope the reruns start to review the comments. Things look different in hindsight.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3360783;
    Who's not playing nice????!!!
    We're playing with what we're given and hope the reruns start to review the comments. Things look different in hindsight.
    WHO'S NOT PLAYING NICE???? Tamara and Vicki that is WHO is not playing NICE!

(see things DO look different in hind sight! )

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3360238;
    Now, I heard that daddy comment as being hold on to your PATERNAL parent, with Jeff looking as old as he did.
    That's the way I interpreted Tamra's comment too as she looked around the limo to see who was laughing at her great wit.

Closed Thread