Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

  1. #991
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    109

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    The daddies comment confused me as well, did she mean hold onto your sugar daddy or hold onto your daddy in reference to Gretchen being with a man old enough to be her father? Catty either way...

    I do agree that we got a pretty good glimpse of Tamra's feelings about Gretchen's presence on the show, and it was early days, as far as the season's progression

  2. #992
    FORT Fogey New Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Back in the Big Apple!! Yeah!!
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Maybe Tamra thinks Simon is old enough to be her father. Or, a much younger woman stole Tamra's daddy away? We know she's got daddy issues.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

  3. #993
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,146

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    When I heard that comment, it seemmed like Tamra meant in the context of a sugar daddy. Only watched the show this season, but it looked pretty obvious to me that Tamra was jealous of Gretchen. It seemed like she was accusing Gretchen of having a sugar daddy.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  4. #994
    FORT Fogey New Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Back in the Big Apple!! Yeah!!
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3360134;
    When I heard that comment, it seemmed like Tamra meant in the context of a sugar daddy. Only watched the show this season, but it looked pretty obvious to me that Tamra was jealous of Gretchen. It seemed like she was accusing Gretchen of having a sugar daddy.
    True and well said, but in that context, Tamra was saying that they all have sugar daddies!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

  5. #995
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,495

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Now, I heard that daddy comment as being hold on to your PATERNAL parent, with Jeff looking as old as he did.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  6. #996
    My Doppleganger Jupiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Age
    59
    Posts
    1,263

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    I do hope everyone will hang onto their sense of humor about all these shows, but especially the more controversial programs like this one. FORT is known all over the net for great message boards, and I know the mods don't like to shut a board down. So lets all play nice.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

  7. #997
    FORT Fogey Prism's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,708

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Hmmm, we're running dry here. Bet they'll all be back next season, what with it getting so ugly and all. They'll try to redeem themselves. I miss Vikki the Gun- that little piggy is good for a laugh every time she opens her mouth.

  8. #998
    FORT Fogey New Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Back in the Big Apple!! Yeah!!
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter;3360279;
    I do hope everyone will hang onto their sense of humor about all these shows, but especially the more controversial programs like this one. FORT is known all over the net for great message boards, and I know the mods don't like to shut a board down. So lets all play nice.
    Who's not playing nice????!!!
    We're playing with what we're given and hope the reruns start to review the comments. Things look different in hindsight.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

  9. #999
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3360783;
    Who's not playing nice????!!!
    We're playing with what we're given and hope the reruns start to review the comments. Things look different in hindsight.
    WHO'S NOT PLAYING NICE???? Tamara and Vicki that is WHO is not playing NICE!

    (see things DO look different in hind sight! )

  10. #1000
    Over and Out! Bunny555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3360238;
    Now, I heard that daddy comment as being hold on to your PATERNAL parent, with Jeff looking as old as he did.
    That's the way I interpreted Tamra's comment too as she looked around the limo to see who was laughing at her great wit.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.