+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 406 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fan

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I caught the 30 minute preview of the Atlanta housewives after Project Runway, and DAAAAMMMNN!!! These women bring drama to the table and seem like REAL people. They said it themselves that they're "new money," which makes great TV.

These chicks may seem less fake, but they still make the NYC ladies look poor, and the OC women look destitute. The Atlanta wives make people like us seem like we live under bridges with common trolls. These women have homes "fully staffed" with chefs, housekeepers and house managers.

These chicks seem more likable than the others. I like how they also know each other and aren't afraid to say unflattering things to each other's faces. I'm going to like this show!

What's up with the blonde and her "Big Papa" boyfriend? She wrote a $67,000 check to buy a brand new Escalade! She says she's an aspiring country singer, I wonder if she sings like Jo if you get my drift. Notice how they showed her in the recording studio but didn't show her actually SING?

I can sense it already. This show is going to be awesome!

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Ooooh, I can watch it when it reairs in about an hour. I didn't even know there was a sneak peak! Cool! Thanks for posting about this!

I couldn't bring myself to watch it...not even 5 minutes. What did you think of it?
    CYA

I saw the preview last night also. I can't wait for the show to air!

When does it start airing? As someone who lived in ATL for almost 8 years, I'll watch it if for no other reason than to maybe see some of my old haunts...

The 30 minute preview is about to come on again today in about 20 minutes (it comes on 2:30 CST)... I'm sitting poised and ready for it!

NeNe is a bit too "I Love New York" for my tastes.

FORT Fan

Here are our girls!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have to admit I liked it. I don't know why, but why do I watch the other RHshows?

I am wondering if that one lady Sheree was on The Amazing Race in 2003, teamed up with her friend, Monica. They were the wives of football players and both were moms from the Altanta area. On this show now, she says she is in the process of getting a divorce and doesn't want to lose the lifestyle that she has become accustomed to.

The lady who has dreams of being the next big singing star....um, no, not going to happen. I dare say that maybe Jo might have more talent than this one....and I think Jo has zero talent!

The other ladies all kind of blended in together. It will take a while to figure out who is who.

I did like looking at all their houses though.

And I also want to know when the NJ housewives will be on the air.

I can't wait for this show to air and let the snarkfest begin! I wonder if the OC and NYC housewifes are going to have shows too?

+ Reply to Thread